You have 5 championships to divide...

Randy Parker

1-UK Football, it would be program changing for a generation.

1-Somerset Baseball, but it would have to be this season.

3-UK Basketball, to tie UCLA.

I would take one or two away from basketball if I were to have grandchild to compete in a HS sport and give it to them.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

1-UK Football, it would be program changing for a generation.

1-Somerset Baseball, but it would have to be this season.

3-UK Basketball, to tie UCLA.

I would take one or two away from basketball if I were to have grandchild to compete in a HS sport and give it to them.

0 for Somerset Football??? I would think that would be the first place you'd put one Jumper. So close so many times. :thumb:

0 for Somerset Football??? I would think that would be the first place you'd put one Jumper. So close so many times. :thumb:

I thought about it, but after this year I'll have no direct connection to the team. I'd really like to see UK catch or pass UCLA in my lifetime, especially since I'll have my own little Wildcat enrolled this fall.

I might take one away from UK football and give it to Somerset football, as long as it happened while coach Lucas was still here.

I'm a Philadelphia sports fan, so mine are pretty obvious.

1 each to the Philadelphia 76ers, and Flyers.

1 to the Philadelphia Eagles to prove 2018 wasn't a fluke and to further shut up Cowboy fans.

1 to the Phillies just because.

1 to the Bengals. The Bengals need a championship, and I've never lived in a city during a championship year. I want to be able to see a championship parade in person.