Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nate Sestina commits to Kentucky

Featured Replies

Shoots around 40% from behind the line. He could help open up the inside some on next years team as other bigs aren't really known as a threat to step out and hit that shot.

Bucknell grad transfer, Nate Sestina has committed to Kentucky.

 

Another way for Cal to stay in the one and done business.

I think he ends up at Kansas anyway but does this essentially end Kentucky’s chances with Hurt ?

If Hurt is concerned with a grad transfer, Nic Richards. and EJ then maybe he should please go somewhere where they hand out playing time!!

If Hurt is concerned with a grad transfer, Nic Richards. and EJ then maybe he should please go somewhere where they hand out playing time!!

 

Lol I agree.

 

I should have worded that differently.

 

Does Cal taking this commitment mean he has a feeling that Hurt is going elsewhere?

If Hurt is concerned with a grad transfer, Nic Richards. and EJ then maybe he should please go somewhere where they hand out playing time!!

 

Lol I agree.

 

I should have worded that differently.

 

Does Cal taking this commitment mean he has a feeling that Hurt is going elsewhere?

 

I know I'm in the minority but I think Montgomery and Richard's could form the best front court in the country next year.

I know I'm in the minority but I think Montgomery and Richard's could form the best front court in the country next year.

 

Add in Sestina and we got an amazing front court.

I’m waiting to hear gametime’s critique of his abilities and how UK might use him. I’ve read enough of gametime’s opinions in the past to know that he is right on target with his player breakdowns. In him I trust, lol.

I know I'm in the minority but I think Montgomery and Richard's could form the best front court in the country next year.

 

I am right there holding out hope with you. I was a bit disappointed Richards didn't have a more productive season. On the other hand, my continual disappointment in Calipari in yanking Richards or Montgomery after a bad play can't be the best for building confidence.

I am right there holding out hope with you. I was a bit disappointed Richards didn't have a more productive season. On the other hand, my continual disappointment in Calipari in yanking Richards or Montgomery after a bad play can't be the best for building confidence.

 

See I honestly thought Richard's looked much better this year than last. Plus he did develop that nice little hook shot. But as you said he really never got a chance to really get in the flow of a game much, because as soon as he made a mistake he was out. Which when you have an All American like Washington and the a senior in Travis. I guess it made it easy to have a short leash, because you had them two guys.

 

If they go into next year with the current front court as is. He is going to get a chance to play through mistakes and can end up being really good same with Mongomery.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.