Nate Sestina commits to Kentucky

If Hurt is concerned with a grad transfer, Nic Richards. and EJ then maybe he should please go somewhere where they hand out playing time!!

Lol I agree.

I should have worded that differently.

Does Cal taking this commitment mean he has a feeling that Hurt is going elsewhere?

If Hurt is concerned with a grad transfer, Nic Richards. and EJ then maybe he should please go somewhere where they hand out playing time!!

Lol I agree.

I should have worded that differently.

Does Cal taking this commitment mean he has a feeling that Hurt is going elsewhere?

I know I'm in the minority but I think Montgomery and Richard's could form the best front court in the country next year.

I know I'm in the minority but I think Montgomery and Richard's could form the best front court in the country next year.

I am right there holding out hope with you. I was a bit disappointed Richards didn't have a more productive season. On the other hand, my continual disappointment in Calipari in yanking Richards or Montgomery after a bad play can't be the best for building confidence.

I am right there holding out hope with you. I was a bit disappointed Richards didn't have a more productive season. On the other hand, my continual disappointment in Calipari in yanking Richards or Montgomery after a bad play can't be the best for building confidence.

See I honestly thought Richard's looked much better this year than last. Plus he did develop that nice little hook shot. But as you said he really never got a chance to really get in the flow of a game much, because as soon as he made a mistake he was out. Which when you have an All American like Washington and the a senior in Travis. I guess it made it easy to have a short leash, because you had them two guys.

If they go into next year with the current front court as is. He is going to get a chance to play through mistakes and can end up being really good same with Mongomery.