Auburn 77 Kentucky 71 OT (NCAA Tournament Elite 8)

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hard to believe the posts about Herro being a no show today. I saw #14 working his tail off on defense the entire game vs two of the best offensive guards in college hoops.Does anybody realize how much energy this sucks from your body thus taking away from your offensive production. Herro layed everything on the line today and people on here are bashing him. For those of you that have never played a day of college basketball you wouldn’t understand, but Herro wasn’t a no show today and will definitely be playing at a high level in the NBA. Great effort today Herro!

Hard to believe the posts about Herro being a no show today. I saw #14 working his tail off on defense the entire game vs two of the best offensive guards in college hoops.Does anybody realize how much energy this sucks from your body thus taking away from your offensive production. Herro layed everything on the line today and people on here are bashing him. For those of you that have never played a day of college basketball you wouldn’t understand, but Herro wasn’t a no show today and will definitely be playing at a high level in the NBA. Great effort today Herro!

Nope. And I need not rebuttal

Surely you can’t be serious? You do understand basketball is played on both ends of the floor right? Yeah he had a good game on defense, but if he isn’t conditioned enough to play hard on both ends of the floor then he sure as hell isnt ready for the NBA. That’s a horrible take. Actually check that. He didn’t have a good game on defense. He was trailing his man most of the second half.

Funny those same two guards combined for only 21 against North Carolina and combined for 29 against New Mexico State and com. Go back and read @bugatti great post on post#72 I think he nailed it.

I don't see it for either. Only player for Kentucky that is NBA ready is Washington. Johnson and Herro will be D league if they leave early.

They would be D league with guanrteed contracts that come with being a 1st round draft pick. As much as I want them back, they can also improve just as much even in the D league.

Surely you can’t be serious? You do understand basketball is played on both ends of the floor right? Yeah he had a good game on defense, but if he isn’t conditioned enough to play hard on both ends of the floor then he sure as hell isnt ready for the NBA. That’s a horrible take. Actually check that. He didn’t have a good game on defense. He was trailing his man most of the second half.

He played hard on offense as well, shots just didn’t go in the hole today.