Auburn 77 Kentucky 71 OT (NCAA Tournament Elite 8)

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can see it.

Can you see it based on truly believing he is a lottery pick type guy? I love Keldon but I have always wondered why he was always protected a lottery pick. He is arguably the worst defender on UKs team. He was always taken out by Cal because of his defense. Then offensively he really cant create his own shot. He is a decent spot up shooter, but cant shoot off the dribble and not the best at driving as he gets his shots blocked a lot.

Didn’t really need to did they?

Put it this way I bet if you ask Herro himself he would say he didnt have his best day. Doesn't mean he didn't play hard, just mean he didnt perform to even the level he probably expects of himself. I think part of it had to do with him being in foul trouble. I am not sure if he has been in foul trouble all year. So I think he struggled with knowing how to play while in foul trouble.

Put it this way I bet if you ask Herro himself he would say he didnt have his best day. Doesn't mean he didn't play hard, just mean he didnt perform to even the level he probably expects of himself. I think part of it had to do with him being in foul trouble. I am not sure if he has been in foul trouble all year. So I think he struggled with knowing how to play while in foul trouble.

Agree totally with you on that point, just to label the kid a no show today is ridiculous IMO

Surely you can’t be serious? You do understand basketball is played on both ends of the floor right? Yeah he had a good game on defense, but if he isn’t conditioned enough to play hard on both ends of the floor then he sure as hell isnt ready for the NBA. That’s a horrible take. Actually check that. He didn’t have a good game on defense. He was trailing his man most of the second half.

Agree with that, just because you’re running around doesn’t mean you’re playing good defense, most of the effort you saw was because he was trailing on cuts or getting beat off the dribble, don’t get me wrong, I love Herro but he’s not as good as a lot of people on here think!

Agree with that, just because you’re running around doesn’t mean you’re playing good defense, most of the effort you saw was because he was trailing on cuts or getting beat off the dribble, don’t get me wrong, I love Herro but he’s not as good as a lot of people on here think!

We shall see the outcome really soon and can’t wait to remind you.

Kansas

North Carolina

Kentucky

That is not a road to the Final Four - it's a first ever Blue Blood Gauntlet.

I head on on the radio that no team had ever beaten both Kansas and North Carolina in the tournament. And no team had ever played against Kansas, North Carolina and Kentucky in the tournament.

Edited by Bluegrasscard
In place correction. Left original.

Kansas

North Carolina

Kentucky

I head on on the radio that no team had ever beaten both Kansas and North Carolina in the tournament. And no team had ever played against Kansas, North Carolina and Kentucky in the tournament.

Actually Arizona in 1997 when they won the title they also defeated Kansas, North Carolina, and Kentucky in that tournament.

Kansas

North Carolina

Kentucky

The committee hates Auburn. First off they put them as 5 seed after winning the best conference in college basketball. Then they put them in a bracket with New Mexico State who could have easily been a 9 seed, Kansas, North Carolina, and Kentucky. The committee is clearly out to get Bruce Pearl and it should really be investigated for corruption. Also just because I know someone will comment on this thinking I’m serious, this post is clearly satirical and is making fun of the UK fans who complain every single year about the committee hating them.