Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Auburn 77 Kentucky 71 OT (NCAA Tournament Elite 8)

Featured Replies

Funny those same two guards combined for only 21 against North Carolina and combined for 29 against New Mexico State and com. Go back and read @bugatti great post on post#72 I think he nailed it.

And Auburn wins by 20!

  • Replies 148
  • Views 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
And Auburn wins by 20!

 

What's you point in both of those games the guards didn't do near as much as they did today.

I can see it.

 

Can you see it based on truly believing he is a lottery pick type guy? I love Keldon but I have always wondered why he was always protected a lottery pick. He is arguably the worst defender on UKs team. He was always taken out by Cal because of his defense. Then offensively he really cant create his own shot. He is a decent spot up shooter, but cant shoot off the dribble and not the best at driving as he gets his shots blocked a lot.

What's you point in both of those games the guards didn't do near as much as they did today.

Didn’t really need to did they?

  • Author
Didn’t really need to did they?

 

uh they only beat New Mexico State by 1 point.

Didn’t really need to did they?

 

Put it this way I bet if you ask Herro himself he would say he didnt have his best day. Doesn't mean he didn't play hard, just mean he didnt perform to even the level he probably expects of himself. I think part of it had to do with him being in foul trouble. I am not sure if he has been in foul trouble all year. So I think he struggled with knowing how to play while in foul trouble.

Put it this way I bet if you ask Herro himself he would say he didnt have his best day. Doesn't mean he didn't play hard, just mean he didnt perform to even the level he probably expects of himself. I think part of it had to do with him being in foul trouble. I am not sure if he has been in foul trouble all year. So I think he struggled with knowing how to play while in foul trouble.

 

Agree totally with you on that point, just to label the kid a no show today is ridiculous IMO

  • Author
Surely you can’t be serious? You do understand basketball is played on both ends of the floor right? Yeah he had a good game on defense, but if he isn’t conditioned enough to play hard on both ends of the floor then he sure as hell isnt ready for the NBA. That’s a horrible take. Actually check that. He didn’t have a good game on defense. He was trailing his man most of the second half.

Agree with that, just because you’re running around doesn’t mean you’re playing good defense, most of the effort you saw was because he was trailing on cuts or getting beat off the dribble, don’t get me wrong, I love Herro but he’s not as good as a lot of people on here think!

Agree with that, just because you’re running around doesn’t mean you’re playing good defense, most of the effort you saw was because he was trailing on cuts or getting beat off the dribble, don’t get me wrong, I love Herro but he’s not as good as a lot of people on here think!

We shall see the outcome really soon and can’t wait to remind you.

Kansas

North Carolina

Kentucky

 

That is not a road to the Final Four - it's a first ever Blue Blood Gauntlet.

 

I head on on the radio that no team had ever beaten both Kansas and North Carolina in the tournament. And no team had ever played against Kansas, North Carolina and Kentucky in the tournament.

 

Edited by Bluegrasscard
In place correction. Left original.

We shall see the outcome really soon and can’t wait to remind you.

You sound like his dad.

  • Author
Kansas

North Carolina

Kentucky

 

That is not a road to the Final Four - it's a first ever Blue Blood Gauntlet.

 

I head on on the radio that no team had ever beaten both Kansas and North Carolina in the tournament. And no team had ever played against Kansas, North Carolina and Kentucky in the tournament.

 

Actually Arizona in 1997 when they won the title they also defeated Kansas, North Carolina, and Kentucky in that tournament.

Kansas

North Carolina

Kentucky

 

That is not a road to the Final Four - it's a first ever Blue Blood Gauntlet.

 

I head on on the radio that no team had ever beaten both Kansas and North Carolina in the tournament. And no team had ever played against Kansas, North Carolina and Kentucky in the tournament.

The committee hates Auburn. First off they put them as 5 seed after winning the best conference in college basketball. Then they put them in a bracket with New Mexico State who could have easily been a 9 seed, Kansas, North Carolina, and Kentucky. The committee is clearly out to get Bruce Pearl and it should really be investigated for corruption. Also just because I know someone will comment on this thinking I’m serious, this post is clearly satirical and is making fun of the UK fans who complain every single year about the committee hating them.

Actually Arizona in 1997 when they won the title they also defeated Kansas, North Carolina, and Kentucky in that tournament.

 

Oh no...a victim of fake news on the radio. Thanks for that correction.

  • Author
Oh no...a victim of fake news on the radio. Thanks for that correction.

 

No problem.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.