Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 77 UCF 76 (NCAA Tournament Round 2)

Featured Replies

I agree 100% with your statement but I also think if your honest if the officials would have called either the charge or the push in the back you could not have said either of those would have been a bad call.

 

The alleged push in the back would have been super weak.

 

I’m not sure which charge you’re referring to, but the charge that they DID call on Zion on his spin move was incredibly weak as well.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Free throws: UCF 12-20

Duke 7-12. Looks like Duke was getting all the calls here.

 

That don't always mean everything depends on if fouls were on shots on out on the floor. There was only a difference of 2 fouls on both teams. UCF 16 and Duke 18.

Have it be known, Williamson didn't win that game. He choked.

 

If UCF grabs the free throw rebound.... that's the headline. I hope VT has some magic left in them

That don't always mean everything depends on if fouls were on shots on out on the floor. There was only a difference of 2 fouls on both teams. UCF 16 and Duke 18.

 

But....but....but....

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

The salt in this thread is making my blood pressure go up. Salt is bad for my diet.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

The salt in this thread is making my blood pressure go up. Salt is bad for my diet.

 

If you're looking for gluten free.... maybe you should go to a Duke website. Lol.

 

Congrats though. That was a fun one

I don’t care what anyone has to say. Cam Reddish hit that three to make it 74-73 UCF. THAT won the game for Duke.

  • Author
The alleged push in the back would have been super weak.

 

I’m not sure which charge you’re referring to, but the charge that they DID call on Zion on his spin move was incredibly weak as well.

 

I said that that in my earlier answer to your post that Zion 3rd foul charge was not a charge but that one at the end of the game would be called 9 out of 10 times. Plus when the officials went over to look at the replay at the end I thought they were going to see if there was a hook and hold on the rebound. But officials should be looking for a rebound foul when a team has to get the rebound. Yes it would be week if he just used his legs to move him under the basket but when you take two hands and push the guy in the back with the game on the line that needs to be called. I have Duke or North Carolina winning in my brackets as well but that don't change what happened today. Finally I think this very well may be Duke's closest game the rest of the tournament. I guess we can just agree to disagree no big deal.

Zion lowered his shoulder and knocked the defender on his butt on the play that put them in the lead. Blatant charge as there can be, and there’s no doubt in my mind that the refs knew it was and swallowed their whistle. Then the push in the back to get the rebound was icing on the cake.

Can’t compare calls in the last few minutes with calls at the beginning of the game or in the middle of it. The refs should make a huge effort to get those right. They didn’t in this case imo.

That don't always mean everything depends on if fouls were on shots on out on the floor. There was only a difference of 2 fouls on both teams. UCF 16 and Duke 18.

 

Oh so they called more fouls on Duke than they did UCF? Great.

If you're looking for gluten free.... maybe you should go to a Duke website.

 

Gluten free is awful. No taste. The Dash Diet works fine though.

 

 

And Duke websites are awful. All they do is crap on players they think are underachieving, second guess the coaching staff and whine about refs. Later for all that crap.

Everyone is an official when Duke wins a close game. UK fans are so jealous when Duke achieves greatness, and that happens often. The kids decided the outcome today so get over your excuses and terrible jealousy.

I’m not sure which charge you’re referring to, but the charge that they DID call on Zion on his spin move was incredibly weak as well.

 

I thought the one they didnt call was worse than the one they did. I probably don't call either.

I don’t care what anyone has to say. Cam Reddish hit that three to make it 74-73 UCF. THAT won the game for Duke.

 

That was marbles.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.