Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 77 UCF 76 (NCAA Tournament Round 2)

Featured Replies

I'll give you once Zion got clobbered on a shot by Fall and Zion's 3rd foul that charge was not a charge. But I think you would also have to say a couple of trips before he got a foul call on Fall that was clean and also on that last drive Zion definitely pushed off with his right arm.

But I will also go on to say that not converting that 2 on 1 was huge. If UCF scores there it is probably over no matter what.

 

The officials aren’t the reason Duke won. Period.

 

UCF blew the lob and missed point blank twice at the buzzer. Both equal a win.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those calling for a push in the back by Barrett on the missed FT, that looks extremely weak to me.

 

Because it is. Zion gets pushed like that 100x a game.

It’s cool. I know you were rooting for UCF. :lol2:

 

And I know you were doing the opposite, and still won't admit any favoritism.

  • Author
3 out of the 4 halves have been dicey for Duke so far. Maybe they will do what you say, but I don’t see how that can be said with confidence. Many said going in that no one would be able to play with them and that has already not proven out.

 

I agree one interesting stat I heard towards the end of the game they said no team that is shooting what Duke is from 3 have never made it to the final 4. However I think Duke will be the first this year.

See how easy this is Kentucky fans: Duke was very fortunate to win today. It’s not hard to say.

 

What's Kentucky have to do with UCF and Duke? Be nice to keep this thread about the game it is supposed to be about.

Free throws: UCF 12-20

Duke 7-12. Looks like Duke was getting all the calls here.

 

:lol2: :thumb:

I'll give you once Zion got clobbered on a shot by Fall and Zion's 3rd foul that charge was not a charge. But I think you would also have to say a couple of trips before he got a foul call on Fall that was clean and also on that last drive Zion definitely pushed off with his right arm.

But I will also go on to say that not converting that 2 on 1 was huge. If UCF scores there it is probably over no matter what.

 

Fall spent a lot of this game coming over someone’s back. And for the love of God would someone please call travel on the point guard.

3 out of the 4 halves have been dicey for Duke so far. Maybe they will do what you say, but I don’t see how that can be said with confidence. Many said going in that no one would be able to play with them and that has already not proven out.

 

I know what you mean. I also feel like Florida State and Houston are teams that no one wants to play voluntarily right now too.

And I know you were doing the opposite, and still won't admit any favoritism.

 

I already said I wanted Duke to win because I picked them in all my brackets?

Fouls the last two minutes the last two minutes are more critical than those at the 18:00 mark. Everybody knows that. They can over look missed calls during the game but expect the officials get them right when so much is on the line. These guys are professional, best of the best, making big money so just get the calls correct when the game is on the line.

What's Kentucky have to do with UCF and Duke? Be nice to keep this thread about the game it is supposed to be about.

 

It’s about me getting roasted yesterday saying UK was fortunate to get the win against Wofford. I’m always nice, nothing I say is meant in mean spirit

  • Author
The officials aren’t the reason Duke won. Period.

 

UCF blew the lob and missed point blank twice at the buzzer. Both equal a win.

 

I agree 100% with your statement but I also think if your honest if the officials would have called either the charge or the push in the back you could not have said either of those would have been a bad call.

I bet that charge on Zion would have been called in the first half. What is the difference?

I know what you mean. I also feel like Florida State and Houston are teams that no one wants to play voluntarily right now too.

 

Or Auburn.

I agree one interesting stat I heard towards the end of the game they said no team that is shooting what Duke is from 3 have never made it to the final 4. However I think Duke will be the first this year.

 

Basically every team has to defend Duke the way UCF did. I understand not everyone has a guy like Fall in the middle, but Duke's strength is inside. They shoot 30% from three. You pack it in and beg them to beat you outside (a la West Virginia/UK 2010). They shot 40% from three today, 10/25. One less make would not have gotten it done. If Duke makes their threes to beat you, tip your cap to them. If they beat you at the rim, then you know you did not do what you needed to do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.