Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 38 Male 34

Featured Replies

Hat's off to Male, a truly outstanding effort.

 

Way to go Rocks!

  • Replies 108
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TONIGHT'S CPR SPECIAL!!!

 

 

 

:ylsuper: GOOD JOB ROCKS!!! :ylsuper:

  • Author

I think, besides his late game defensive philosophy, Redman's biggest mistake was not kicking a field goal at the end of the 1st half, instead of going for the TD on 4th down. If he had kicked this field goal, the Dawgs would have only needed a short field goal instead of a TD to win the game in the last second. To the wiser coaching staff goes the spoils! :cool:

  • Author

Hey PepRock...I guess this is my year to find you, TD and Rockmom and cheer for your team to win the big like you all supported mine in 2005.

 

CONTINUED GOOD LUCK ROCKS!! :thumb:

What a game! I think this game was about equal to the 2002 game for excitement (maybe it surpasses the '02 game, if that is possible). The Bulldogs fought the good fight, but came up literally inches short on the last play. Keep your heads up, Bulldogs. You played a great game

 

Congratulations, Rocks on a great game. Now win the whole thing.

What a game! I think this game was about equal to the 2002 game for excitement (maybe it surpasses the '02 game, if that is possible). The Bulldogs fought the good fight, but came up literally inches short on the last play. Keep your heads up, Bulldogs. You played a great game

 

Congratulations, Rocks on a great game. Now win the whole thing.

 

Classy post from H on what has to be a tough loss for his Bulldogs. Sounded like a great game by both teams.

  • Author
What a game! I think this game was about equal to the 2002 game for excitement (maybe it surpasses the '02 game, if that is possible). The Bulldogs fought the good fight, but came up literally inches short on the last play. Keep your heads up, Bulldogs. You played a great game

 

Congratulations, Rocks on a great game. Now win the whole thing.

 

That had to be a tough one to swallow, H. Congratulations to the 2006 Dawgs for a great run. I truly felt all season this was your year, but, as you noted, you were just inches short. :thumb:

Both teams showed a lot of character in coming back. It was very tense at the end. Trinity scored the last 14 points of the game, and then stopped Male with .5 seconds left inside Trinity's 5 yard line, to win it.

 

Like last year in the state final , the BGP poll voters did not respect the Shamrocks,who are a gutty bunch.

What a game. this is what its all about. The Dawgs took a few hard shots to the chops in the first half. They came roaring back in the third quarter. The Rocks found themselves down a couple of scores in the fourth, but refused to lose. Doug Beaumont is a MAN. He lifted the Dawgs on his shoulders in the second half and almost pulled it out. Nick Petrino started out on fire in the first half. He cooled off in the third (due in large part to Male's D stepping up). But he proved that he is a player in the fourth. He stepped up and led the Rocks to the lead. The defense then held (and held again with .06 on the clock) for the win. This one is special. Hats off to Coach Beatty and the entire staff.

Go Rocks, beat Henry Clay.:thumb:

 

I'm really looking forward to that Thanksgiving morning practice.

That game pretty well sapped me of my energy. I had a little trouble standing up at the end of it. As in the 2002 game and the championship game last year, a big defensive play ends a close game for the Rocks.

 

I'm completely blown away. That was one of the best games I've ever seen in any sport in my life.

Wow! I never thought a game could be better than the 2002 State game between Male and Trinity, but I believe this one was. Did Petrino have four tds and a two point conversion?

 

If Male stays in a cover 2 they win the game. They didn't and they lost.

 

What was Male's fourth down conversion percentage? 75%, 6 out of 8???

 

Beaumont is very elusive, but will be a better defensive player in college.

 

There is no doubt in my mind the two best team in Kentucky played tonight.

 

Congrats Male on a great season and district championship.

I am spent... but a few comments.

Trinity has heart.

Beaumont has class.

Thanks to khsaa one of these 2 had to end their season tonight which is a shame.

I can't take another like that one. WOW. But congrats to the Bulldogs on a super season and a super game.

Now to check the tank before the drive to Lexington! Henry Clay has similar skill players. There is no room for a let down . Everyone is tough when you're down to the final four.

 

To all you Male fans , great game. We need to make a DVD of the last 4 meetings. What a show !

Hey PepRock...I guess this is my year to find you, TD and Rockmom and cheer for your team to win the big like you all supported mine in 2005.

 

CONTINUED GOOD LUCK ROCKS!! :thumb:

 

 

I look forward to it my friend. :thumb:

I picked against the Rocks in this one, and they proved me wrong...That was the best high school football game I believe I have ever seen...Now somebody find me that Power T so I can use it for an avatar and support the Rocks!

 

Rockmom, PepRock, and Guru, nice to see all of you again tonight! :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.