Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 38 Male 34

Featured Replies

Is it just me or is this the stupidest, not sure that's a word..... Okay, most stupid thing you have ever seen. Can you believe this? How does this happen? How does the team that beat the #1 team get ranked #3?

 

This is proof positive that the Pollsters don't know what their talking about.....Oh! Wait a minute.....St. X is #2; maybe they do know what their talking about. :lol:

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200661120034

 

I guess ol' Dr. Lit is trying to say that Male and St. X nearly won the state this year.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm late to the party, as is usual these days :lol:, but I wanted to stop in a minute and tell everyone that the game I saw on Friday night is hands down, one of the top 3 high school games I've ever seen!

 

I hated to see either team lose, for different personal reasons. But, my loyalty to Trinity wins out and I'm ecstatic that they won!

 

The Male team may have been the best team Trinity has/will see in quite a while! And, as we were saying in my section of the stands, THANK GOD BEAUMONT IS GOING TO UL! :banana: :jump:

 

Thanks to Male program and fans for the great hospitality.

Thanks to the coaches and players of both teams for a GREAT game!

 

Now....GO BEAT HENRY CLAY SO WE CAN BRING HOME #17!!

 

 

GO ROCKS GO!!!

TheDeuce, Get me your email address and I can send you the PowerT...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.