Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 38 Male 34

Featured Replies

Congratulations to the Dawgs for their tremendous second half domination of the Rocks, I must give praise to Beaumont, Williams, the QB and the entire Male defense. Congrats to the Rocks for their late 4th quarter comeback and their magnificent defensive stop with the game on the line. A truly fabulous high school football game, certainly deserving of a state final!!!

I have posted this saying here many times before but it was never more appropriate than tonite, " It's Trinity there will be a comeback."

  • Replies 108
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it is permissible to discuss this, what is the extent of the injury to Trinity's ILB no. 42 who was carted off with what appeared to be a severe leg injury? His absence was felt by T tonight. I think he is T's best defensive player. Let's hope his injury is not severe and Godspeed in his recovery.

Best game ever...again. Congrats to Male on a temendous season, and to the Rocks, way to fight until the end. Im speechless after this one...one whale of a game

I picked against the Rocks in this one, and they proved me wrong...That was the best high school football game I believe I have ever seen...Now somebody find me that Power T so I can use it for an avatar and support the Rocks!

 

Rockmom, PepRock, and Guru, nice to see all of you again tonight! :ylsuper:

Got your PM. I'm working on it. :thumb:

Great job Rocks!! You showed tremendous heart in the way you fought back. I am having trouble catching my breath! This will go down as one of the greatest wins in THS history. I would have to say last years title game would be my first choice. This was a total team effort! I would also like to say congrats to Male on a great season, it's to bad that this game could not be a championship game. While on the field after the game, I had a chance to speak with Gainey and Beaumont, SUPER YOUNG MEN, they will succeed in life. GO ROCKS!!! Road trip down I-64.

Hey PepRock...I guess this is my year to find you, TD and Rockmom and cheer for your team to win the big like you all supported mine in 2005.

 

CONTINUED GOOD LUCK ROCKS!! :thumb:

 

Wow, they were really cheering for X in 2005? If so they have some explaining to do.

Got your PM. I'm working on it. :thumb:

 

:banana: :banana: :banana:

 

BTW, isn't the PTT addictive? :jump: :lol:

Peprock, thanks for the updates! Congrats Trinity!

After all of this I am not sure if I like the idea of playing Male on a regular basis. I don't think the human heart can handle games like this more than every few years or so.

 

This was one of the best games I have ever witnessed, made even more awesome by the company of Rockmom and TheDeuce, with brief visits with Bert and The Guru.

 

Male has a spectacular stadium and an amazing team. Keep your heads up Bulldogs, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Doug Beaumont is an amazing athlete. He is something special. I was amazed at his performance all night and I agree with an earlier poster, I also think he will make a better defensive player in college. With his talent though, I think he can play just about any position he wants.

 

While I may have been overly analytical for some of those watching the game with me, even when Male stormed out to an 11 point lead in the second half I never felt we were going to lose. I knew they could and would do it, I am proud of the effort of the Shamrocks tonight and look forward to my trip to Lexington next week.

 

Spectacular game, wow.

Wow, they were really cheering for X in 2005? If so they have some explaining to do.

 

 

I believe he means 2004. Ole Oxy here is getting up there in age. :cool:

Peprock, thanks for the updates! Congrats Trinity!

 

 

Told you that you should have been there. :p

Doug Beaumont

 

What was it we said...."At least he's going to UofL."

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Author
I believe he means 2004. Ole Oxy here is getting up there in age. :cool:

 

DUH!!! :lol:

What was it we said...."At least he's going to UofL."

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

 

:thumb:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

 

BTW, isn't the PTT addictive? :jump: :lol:

Yeah! Did the person, with whom your sidekick requested an audiance, show up?

 

Pep - Where was my traditional post-game call from White Castle's? :cry:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.