Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity - 2019 Schedule

Featured Replies

Easily tougher than last year. They traded Jtown and Seneca for Cathedral and BG.

 

Heckuva trade !!!!!!

Hats off to them again for setting the bar.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a couple of North Carolina players decide to attend Trinity next year that would help.

 

Can you expand on this?

 

Satterfield's sons

Satterfield's sons

 

Positions and grades?

Positions and grades?

 

Bryce will be senior.5-11 170 RB/DB. Scored 6 TDs while rushing for 322 yds in a game last season. Nominated for Max Preps player of the week Mid-Atlantic

Issac will be a junior. 6-0 185 OLB/TE.

They have no fear in scheduling, that's a sure thing. I'd say that this schedule is definitely tougher than last year.

I would like to think that they scheduled like this because they feel the Rocks are going to be much improved.

Does anyone know if Coach Satterfield’s sons will be playing at Trinity?

On Bryce's 247 recruiting profile it says he is enrolled at CAL !

On Bryce's 247 recruiting profile it says he is enrolled at CAL !

Wow!!! Good for CAL. Can’t go wrong there.

7/17, 7 on 7, at Trinity, at 7:00pm. Against CAL, Silver Creek, and possibly Central. Info retrieved from Trinity Athletics Twitter account.

I understand the 7on 7 has been moved to Cal. With the same start time at 7.

Anyone know anything about Waubonsie Valley? Would like to go to a Trinity home game (I’ve never been) and I have that date open but want to see a quality game, not a 50-0 blowout.

Anyone know anything about Waubonsie Valley? Would like to go to a Trinity home game (I’ve never been) and I have that date open but want to see a quality game, not a 50-0 blowout.

 

Last 5 years worth of projections on Calpreps...

2018: 20-17 Waubonsie Valley

2017: 38-7 Trinity

2016: 31-8 Trinity

2015: 26-7 Trinity

2014: 28-17 Trinity

Is this the same IL team they played last year or a different one?

Different. Last year was Naperville Central, I believe.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.