Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity - 2019 Schedule

Featured Replies

Is this the same IL team they played last year or a different one?

 

Different team, but in the same conference as Naperville Central.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the 7on 7 has been moved to Cal. With the same start time at 7.

 

Any info on how this went?

Seth Jutz will be a senior this season.

There's a buzz in St. Matthews right now.

Lot of talk about a "very good" season on the horizon. The coaching staff seems confident in the abilities of the team being fielded this year. They've got some real good looking guys out there practicing hard. I've seen a lot of intensity the mornings I was able to watch. I think 6A might be back on notice. Since Coach Beatty took over, Trinity has never gone back to back years without a title. I'd be shocked to see it in 2019!

GO ROCKS

Sounds great. Their schedule may be the most brutal ever. Go Rocks!!!

Since Coach Beatty took over, Trinity has never gone back to back years without a title.

 

That is an incredible stat. 13 titles, that includes two three-peats and a four-peat.

 

#Dynasty

Has the departure of Coverdale changed much of anything offensively?

Has the departure of Coverdale changed much of anything offensively?

 

I've been to a few practices, and I don't think its changed much. Won't really know for sure until their scrimmage.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13

How did the Green-White game go last night? I hear Trinity is supposed to have a good defense but the offense is a bit of a mystery right now.

I'm hearing good things about the Freshmen team.

Last night was a typical scrimmage, first team offense vs Second team defense,and second team offense vs first team defense. At this point, defense is a little ahead of offense regarding talent and ability to carry the team. Rocks will rely on the defense early on in the season, while the offense works out some kinks. At this juncture the offense is a little of a mystery. Time will tell.

The Rocks and Male will battle for another State Championship.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.