Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I need immediate feedback!!! Air fryer!!!

Featured Replies

Are these air fryers good? Are they easy to use?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We use ours probably 4-5 days a week. Keep in mind what an air fryer really is… a convection oven, so make sure have items aligned so that they can get some air flow. I don’t recommend thicker cu

  • Wife does most of the cooking, but we use it often when cooking at home.  Off the top of my head: Turkey Burgers, Steaks, Pork Chops, garlic potatoes, green beans, asparagus, wings.  There's a lo

  • We mostly use ours for things like French fries, tater tots, warming up pizza etc. basically, we use it like a microwave.

Posted Images

  • Author

Well thanks guys. 26 views and no feedback. This better be worth 90 dollars.

My buddy has one and swears by it.

We love ours, use it every week. Only paid 50, though.

My daughter and her husband like their air fryer. I have yet to try one. Don't know if I want ANOTHER small appliance taking up kitchen counter space. My wife picked up one of these "copper" things that advertised to kind of do similar in your oven............DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

 

oven fryer.PNG

We’ve had one for a couple years and use it almost daily. It does a great job with chicken, and it does a much better job of warming food up than the microwave ( although not as quickly). About the only thing I really would use a regular oil fryer for over the air fryer is for French fries...they just don’t get as crispy in the air fryer.

I love mine, but I think you can get a good sized one of decent quality for half the price.

We’ve got one. Love it. Especially for the kids chicken nuggets, fish sticks, etc.

I magically have one too now.

 

Any basic cooking instructions with this thing?

I magically have one too now.

 

Any basic cooking instructions with this thing?

 

No instructions from me, but as a tip, just keep it simple with an air fryer.

 

We have one and use it for stuff that we bought frozen like French fries, wings, and cheese sticks.

 

It’s handy to have but it’s not going to produce great fried chicken or anything like that. Stuff that is cooked in oil tastes great because it was cooked in oil...an air fryer takes the oil out of the equation so keep that in mind when you’re cooking with it.

  • Author
I magically have one too now.

 

Any basic cooking instructions with this thing?

 

Merry Christmas. I had it shipped to your house.

Merry Christmas. I had it shipped to your house.

 

Thank you, the young lady that gave it to me was super hot.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.