Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity (11-1) at Male (11-0)

Who wins...Male or Trinity.... 182 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins...Male or Trinity....

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Trinity's defensive personnel is as good as it has had for a long time. Big, physical and speed at LB and DE. However, the schemes they run are cause for concern. A much more talented and better coached Male team will look to take advantage of the gaping holes in Trinity's pass defense.

 

Trinity will have to control the ball on offense and spread the ball around the field, maybe even go to the TE. Male will bring its superior line speed on defense to pressure Petrino and flush him out of the pocket or force Trinity into short passes, screens and draws. Petrino can play that game very well too. Also, Trinity is faster than St. X on both sides of the ball.

 

I don't beleive either of these teams has faced a team like the one it will face this Friday. Both teams are in uncharted waters as far as their opponent's talent, speed and execution is concerned. It will be a great football game for the fans. It will be played at a very high level with little to no mistakes. Each team will give the other its best shot without any excuses.

 

I look for this game to go into two overtimes. Male has the home field advantage but Trinity has the big game advantage as the defending state champion. The kicking game will be the deciding factor and I beleive it will go to Trinity. Trinity by one point in the greatest KY high school game ever played round two.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll take Trinity 59, Male 56. I would suspect Brohm throws for seven TDs and Bush gets six or seven however he wants to score them.

 

Oh yeah, we already did that!

 

Darn this one could be just as good as that state final was four years ago.

^ It literally could, and like will, IMO....I would not forsee the onsides kicks though...

Honestly, I'll have to go with Male, if only for the fact that they've been playing those tough games lately, where Trinity had it's toughest games at the begining of the season. But either way wouldn't surprise me, so I'm not going to bother with a prediction.

Boy oh boy....have the folks been waiting for this....both teams are loaded and are playing brilliantly...something has to give, what say you?

This should be a great game and it is at Male correct?

Yes, the game is at Male.

Clash of Titans? Wasn't that game tonight? #1 Male versus #2 X is the Clash of Titans. The latest Lit ratings has the Rocks down around #5. I'm sure after Male's blowout win over the #2 Tigers the spread will grow. I'm pretty sure that Male will enter the week as a pretty big favorite in this game. But hey, stranger things have happened (just last December in fact) so I guess we'll have to play the game Friday and see how it turns out.

 

 

Easy there, Chief Pot Stirrer. :flame:

 

I honestly didn't know the #2 spot in the polls/rankings was such a coveted thing.

 

The Rocks still got plenty of love in the BGP rankings, the AP, and Cantrall. And maybe the Massey will show the Rocks a little love this week by moving them up past that school on Poplar Level. ;)

Trinity's defensive personnel is as good as it has had for a long time. Big, physical and speed at LB and DE. However, the schemes they run are cause for concern. A much more talented and better coached Male team will look to take advantage of the gaping holes in Trinity's pass defense.

 

Trinity will have to control the ball on offense and spread the ball around the field, maybe even go to the TE. Male will bring its superior line speed on defense to pressure Petrino and flush him out of the pocket or force Trinity into short passes, screens and draws. Petrino can play that game very well too. Also, Trinity is faster than St. X on both sides of the ball.

 

I don't beleive either of these teams has faced a team like the one it will face this Friday. Both teams are in uncharted waters as far as their opponent's talent, speed and execution is concerned. It will be a great football game for the fans. It will be played at a very high level with little to no mistakes. Each team will give the other its best shot without any excuses.

 

I look for this game to go into two overtimes. Male has the home field advantage but Trinity has the big game advantage as the defending state champion. The kicking game will be the deciding factor and I beleive it will go to Trinity. Trinity by one point in the greatest KY high school game ever played round two.

 

I have read your first paragraph several times to be sure I was reading it right. It is arguable that Male has more talent. You might even be correct. The laugher is that Male is better coached. Look at the facts. No opinions needed here. Beatty versus Redman. I can't stop laughing.

I will announce my prediction at a 12:00pm news conference on Friday. :p

^ Followed by the accurate crystal ball prediction at 12:15pm.

(Ha ha ha....Good luck H-man, but not too much)

Haven't seen the Rocks all year, so I can't give a vote or comment.

Game will not be moved anywhere. Our home is on Preston Street.

Judging by the voters so far, I predict this poll will take a decidedly PURPLE turn as soon as all the T followers use up their vote!

 

:lol:

I'm not waiting to predict, Trinity Rocks by 14. Why, based on what "Mr. Kentucky" hopefull said on TV last night, the Rocks will roll in a HUGE way. Male has speed, so people say, so does Trinity. Trinity can pass, Male cannot defend. Both teams can run the ball, but Trinity has better tacklers...because Beaumont can't make ALL the tackles. Again, Rocks by 14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.