Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity (11-1) at Male (11-0)

Who wins...Male or Trinity.... 182 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins...Male or Trinity....

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 193
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You may want to head to Male tomorrow, just so you can get a parking spot for next Friday's game.

 

I doubt Male will want to play at Papa John's.

Do we have a final score on the Male/X game?

I like Male. I think their high powered offense will be too much for Trinity. Then again Trinity's D has been looking great the past few games.

 

Male-35

Trinity- 28

Do we have a final score on the Male/X game?

 

 

33 - 7, Male.

 

 

Can a team beat X/Trinity in back to back weeks? Male is probably the only team in the state who could pull that trick off.

33 - 7, Male.

 

 

Can a team beat X/Trinity in back to back weeks? Male is probably the only team in the state who could pull that trick off.

 

 

Last time it happened, that I know of, was 1991 when GRC did it.

^ Male did beat X and US in the playoffs in 2000.

I like Male. I think their high powered offense will be too much for Trinity. Then again Trinity's D has been looking great the past few games.

 

Male-35

Trinity- 28

 

 

Male's defense doesn't really concern me at all. Trinity has the type of offense that can dissect Male's pass coverage without too much trouble.

 

I really think that we can exhaust Male better than X did by spreading the field.

^ Male did beat X and US in the playoffs in 2000.

 

 

They didn't do it in back to back weeks though. That's what he was saying. Although both are great accomplisments.

Male's defense doesn't really concern me at all. Trinity has the type of offense that can dissect Male's pass coverage without too much trouble.

 

I really think that we can exhaust Male better than X did by spreading the field.

My thoughts exactly...we will have to be dead on...and stay home on defense, I pray they move this to the Pizza Box, but don't expect it.

GO MALE

That's not very nice, knowing that I am rooting for your boys to get #17...but only for this year.

Clash of Titans? Wasn't that game tonight? #1 Male versus #2 X is the Clash of Titans. The latest Lit ratings has the Rocks down around #5. I'm sure after Male's blowout win over the #2 Tigers the spread will grow. I'm pretty sure that Male will enter the week as a pretty big favorite in this game. But hey, stranger things have happened (just last December in fact) so I guess we'll have to play the game Friday and see how it turns out.

That's not very nice, knowing that I am rooting for your boys to get #17...but only for this year.

 

Well you know I just want to have more state championships than Trinity. Nothing personal.:D

Clash of Titans? Wasn't that game tonight? #1 Male versus #2 X is the Clash of Titans. The latest Lit ratings has the Rocks down around #5. I'm sure after Male's blowout win over the #2 Tigers the spread will grow. I'm pretty sure that Male will enter the week as a pretty big favorite in this game. But hey, stranger things have happened (just last December in fact) so I guess we'll have to play the game Friday and see how it turns out.

Sounds great...but being that my father planned our big family vacation in Disney next weekend....I might be needing your cell.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.