Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity (11-1) at Male (11-0)

Who wins...Male or Trinity.... 182 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins...Male or Trinity....

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just called T...it will be on AM 900

Hate to say I told you so... but I told you so.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hate to say I told you so... but I told you so.

 

 

What are you talking about??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

What are you talking about??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Check post #179, just prior to your post #180. :lol:

Check post #179, just prior to your post #180. :lol:

 

Ummm so you post something maybe 0 - 60 seconds prior to me that I am aware of :confused: :confused:

 

Sometimes LSU I am just not sure if I should laugh at you or cry for you.

As for a prediction, 36-35. Who wins? That depends on whether or not Trinity plays a complete game. By that I mean that it seems like Male takes a lot of chances and can afford a breakdown or two and still bring home a "W". Trinity cannot afford any lapses. They cannot get off to a slow start. They must come out firing on all cylinders. I hope Insight doesn't throw together a slipshod broadcast, because I have a feeling a lot of people will want to watch this one.

Radio coverage for the game???

Ummm so you post something maybe 0 - 60 seconds prior to me that I am aware of :confused: :confused:

 

Sometimes LSU I am just not sure if I should laugh at you or cry for you.

I've found that laughing until you cry is quite a rush. :lol:

Radio coverage for the game???

see post #183

  • Author

Ok, Trinity must do one thing to win this game, and one thing only.

 

 

Score more points than male

 

With that said,

 

Trinity 56

Male 49

Hate to say I told you so... but I told you so.

 

I told you so too...LOL!

Trinity 35-21, the experience of 4 titles in the last 5 years keeps the Rocks from turning it over.

33 - 7, Male.

 

 

Can a team beat X/Trinity in back to back weeks? Male is probably the only team in the state who could pull that trick off.

 

I may be wrong, but I know the last and maybe the only time it was ever pulled off was by Clark Co in 1991 with Marty Joice at the helm.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.