Is the TO side of Ocho Cinco showing?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad wasn't getting the opportunitys earlier in the year, and it was because of alot of reasons. Some was he was not playing good, some was just Carson was off on his passes to him, some was the line wasn't giving Carson enough time to let Chad do his thing down the field. But alot of you all were acting like it was all him. Chad has always been a person who says stuff and he usually backs it up. He only really talked in two games this year and one game he did back it up and the other he didn't. Then some of you all even went as far as saying that you all think Chad is only the 3rd best receiver on the team which was just rediculous to say. All I know is that when all of this is said and done with Chad is going to end his year with another great year and another pro bowl, and also possibly could end the year leading the NFL in receiving yards for the first time ever. So that is a pretty good year in my books, and Chad is still going to be Chad while doing it...

Don't throw me in that catergory. I said Palmer not getting time was the main problem. I also thought the play calling not getting his hands on the ball early or max protecting so he could get it was bad. I even said they should go one back so teams like the Ravens can't crowd the line as bad. I said Palmer was throwing the ball high. I said Chad was underachieving and 3rd on his team stat wise while he was running his mouth. I also said I liked Chad and liked him the most when he shuts up and plays like he has the last two weeks. I stand by my statement that he looks like an idiot(all athletes do) when they run their mouth and don't back it. I am a CJ fan and always have been I was just embarassed for him earlier in the year with his poor play. I've said all along that I hope he stops underachieving and I am thrilled that he is now almost overachieving these last two weeks. It's great for the team! Much better than him running his mouth when times are tough:sssh:

As I posted many pages ago in this thread,Chad can't throw it to himself.He wasn't even getting looked at by Carson back earlier in the year.Now it is Henry being the forgotten man.:D

Henry might have brought that a little on himself with his not being able to make plays at the end of the last two losses. Carson said he had not lost any faith in Henry, but I wonder??????