Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the TO side of Ocho Cinco showing?

Featured Replies

I think you need to watch the play again...

 

 

I watched it 5 or 6 times when it happened. I watched it with 2 FB coaches. He got hit Helmet to Helmet and his head literally bounced on the turf. I couldn't believe he didn't get a conscussion. If he drops it on the hit that's one thing. If he tips it into the air, due to fear and alligator arms, it's picked and returned for six.

  • Replies 212
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no way he holds on to the ball when Reed smashes him either way. Carson is hanging guys out to dry, and it has to stop...

 

 

Agreed. That isn't what I'm saying.

That is his JOB! That is why he gets PAID. When you are under close pressure, your ball is going to float because of a lack of a full follow through. The line is banged up. It is time for supposed premier players to make plays, not run their lips. Recievers must be willing to take a pounding. 85 is much less of a threat if he doesn't want to go to the middle of the field.

So you can make excuses for Carson? He gets paid the most cash on the team, and he's allowing DBs to run at a stretched out bullseye. He wasn't pressured on that pass, and threw as dangerous a ball as you will see all season...

I watched it 5 or 6 times when it happened. I watched it with 2 FB coaches. He got hit Helmet to Helmet and his head literally bounced on the turf. I couldn't believe he didn't get a conscussion. If he drops it on the hit that's one thing. If he tips it into the air, due to fear and alligator arms, it's picked and returned for six.

I am willing to bet that neither of those two football coaches were very impressed with the reciever during that play, were they?:D

I am willing to bet that neither of those two football coaches were very impressed with the reciever during that play, were they?:D

 

 

Chad forced the worst case scenario on that play.

So you can make excuses for Carson? He gets paid the most cash on the team, and he's allowing DBs to run at a stretched out bullseye. He wasn't pressured on that pass, and threw as dangerous a ball as you will see all season...

Did I make an excuse? I simply stated what will happen when the pocket closes and a quarterback can't follow through with his back foot. Yes he was pressured from his right hip, which limits a follow through. The quarterback through a catchable football. Catch it. Getting hit is part of the game. Running your mouth about being thrown the ball more isn't.

Chad forced the worst case scenario on that play.

That scenario happens every time a reciever tips a football.

So you can make excuses for Carson? He gets paid the most cash on the team, and he's allowing DBs to run at a stretched out bullseye. He wasn't pressured on that pass, and threw as dangerous a ball as you will see all season...

 

 

He threw a pass, it wasn't the greatest pass, it should have been caught. NO ONE IS SAYING IT WAS A GOOD PASS!!!!

He threw a pass, it wasn't the greatest pass, it should have been caught. NO ONE IS SAYING IT WAS A GOOD PASS!!!!

It was not going to be caught. Period...

It was not going to be caught. Period...

That we can certainly agree on. With that effort, it will never be caught.

That we can certainly agree on. With that effort, it will never be caught.

 

 

With effort, it wouldn't have been picked either.

With effort, it wouldn't have been picked either.

How do you know where the ball bounces when Reed blows Chad up? Ms Cleo is that you???

How do you know where the ball bounces when Reed blows Chad up? Ms Cleo is that you???

 

 

If he makes an effort to catch it then the ball is in his chest when/or if it gets knocked out. I'd say 95 percent of the time (at least 95) it falls harmlessly to the turf. You pulling Cleo on me because you're arguement is weak? Your arguement doesn't even involve a lack of effort to catch the ball. You arguement is that it was a bad pass. I agree it was a bad pass. Don't you as a fan deserve Chad to put forth his best effort when playing?

If he makes an effort to catch it then the ball is in his chest when/or if it gets knocked out. I'd say 95 percent of the time (at least %Ocho Chinco) it falls harmlessly to the turf. You pulling Cleo on me because you're arguement is weak? Your arguement doesn't even involve a lack of effort to catch the ball. You arguement is that it was a bad pass. I agree it was a bad pass. Don't you as a fan deserve Chad to put forth his best effort when playing?

I fixed it for you.:D :D

If he makes an effort to catch it then the ball is in his chest when/or if it gets knocked out. I'd say 95 percent of the time (at least 95) it falls harmlessly to the turf. You pulling Cleo on me because you're arguement is weak? Your arguement doesn't even involve a lack of effort to catch the ball. You arguement is that it was a bad pass. I agree it was a bad pass. Don't you as a fan deserve Chad to put forth his best effort when playing?

On that play, no. I'd rather he pull back and keep playing the game than stretch out and not remember who he is. It's at least the 5th time Carson has put him in that situation this year...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.