November 10, 200619 yr NO DOUBT THEY NEED TO GET CHAD THE BALL MORE! It would be awsome if he didn't act like a big baby though! I like him, I cheer for him but he is talking too much smack and acting like to big of a baby for him to be producing the way he is right now! Once again he has only really talked smack for two games this year, and one of the games he backed it up and the other he didn't...I will agree with you though that saying "I suck and maybe I should retire" was acting like a baby and he shouldn't do that, but other than that I cant fault him for saying that he just would like the chance to make plays to help the team out...
November 10, 200619 yr Pretty good post, but Carson is the best offensive player on this team. I agree. That's why I said Chad was their best offensive "skill" player in my post. I guess it depends on your interpretation of what positions fall under the title of skill players. I limit it to running backs and pass catchers.
November 10, 200619 yr Is no one going to admit that their best "skilled" player is and alligator arming crap talker who lost his team the game last week. Should he be thrown more balls so they can go off his fingertips and be returned for a touchdown?
November 10, 200619 yr Is no one going to admit that their best "skilled" player is and alligator arming crap talker who lost his team the game last week. Should he be thrown more balls so they can go off his fingertips and be returned for a touchdown? I'm going to admit that this claim from you is getting stale...
November 10, 200619 yr I'm going to admit that this claim from you is getting stale... Watch the football game, tell me different. It is amazing to me how we pad athletes that capture media attention. Poor play reaps poor results, then when the game is over it is someone else's fault.
November 10, 200619 yr Watch the football game, tell me different. It is amazing to me how we pad athletes that capture media attention. Poor play reaps poor results, then when the game is over it is someone else's fault. The ball was airmailed over his head. Did you expect him to activate the go-go gadget arms???
November 10, 200619 yr Author Watch the football game, tell me different. It is amazing to me how we pad athletes that capture media attention. Poor play reaps poor results, then when the game is over it is someone else's fault. My belief is that only Inspector Gadget could have caught that past. Especially when Chad is the same stature of a certain gametime poster on BGP. It wasn't like Carson was throwing to a receiver that is 6' 4" or even 6' 0".
November 10, 200619 yr Author The ball was airmailed over his head. Did you expect him to activate the go-go gadget arms??? I took longer to go the Inspector Gadget route but the added heighth comment was worth it.
November 10, 200619 yr My belief is that only Inspector Gadget could have caught that past. Especially when Chad is the same stature of a certain gametime poster on BGP. It wasn't like Carson was throwing to a receiver that is 6' 4" or even 6' 0". They run the same play later in the game, this time he breaks his read to the sideline rather than the middle. That time he used his fourty inch vertical and easily came down with the football. Of course, Ed Reed wasn't charging at his face on the sidelines. The pass was just as high the second time.
November 10, 200619 yr The ball was airmailed over his head. Did you expect him to activate the go-go gadget arms??? He heard footsteps plain and simple. That ball has to be caught. He didn't even extend his arms (AKA alligator arms). He did get hit helmet to helmet when he came down and that should have been a penalty, but have a little "courage" and catch that ball. He got hit anyway.
November 10, 200619 yr It wasn't like Carson was throwing to a receiver that is 6' 4" or even 6' 0". To be fair, Chad is 6'1"...
November 10, 200619 yr My belief is that only Inspector Gadget could have caught that past. Especially when Chad is the same stature of a certain gametime poster on BGP. It wasn't like Carson was throwing to a receiver that is 6' 4" or even 6' 0". Chad stood next to me and we are almost the same height (he was in spikes). I'm 6'2".
November 10, 200619 yr The ball was airmailed over his head. Did you expect him to activate the go-go gadget arms??? When the ball goes off your fingertips, and your elbows are still bent, nothing was air mailed over your head.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.