Survivor: David vs Goliath

GrantNKY

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely. Work your butt off to get the shelter built. Let someone else be the boss of it. Casually chit chat. Don't immediately look for idols. Don't be the first to toss a name out. Lastly find someone to form an alliance with that they'd never suspect you to be tight with.

That's my first 3 days of Survivor.

This would be my approach too. Similar to how I'd play Big Brother, the objective, especially early, is to NOT put a target on yourself. With a group of 16 people, you'd think that would be pretty easy.

I think I'm more or less zeroed in on my favorites.

Christian...Super-funny goofball of a nerd. Seems like he does a phenomenal job of thinking analytically.

Davie...what's not to like? Kind of reminds me of Boxer from Animal Farm. "I will work harder."

Natalia...She seems like she has her head on straight.

Mike...Primarily based on the fact that he wrote "Nacho Libre" and "School Of Rock", haha.

I'm rooting for Nick too since he's a Kentucky guy, but he does't seem like much of a long term player to me. I don't particularly dislike John, the wrestler, but I could take or leave him.

I can't freakin' stand Natalie. She is COMPLETELY lacking of any self-awareness and literally everything that comes out of her mouth is either an order, talking down to someone, or both. The Goliath lovebirds, Kara and Dan the SWAT dude, can get annoying too. I think Kara is totally playing Dan, though.

Jeremy is busy being his own worst enemy in this episode.

He totally did it to himself. And he absolutely imploded today.

When they first showed him going through Dan's pants an finding the immunity idol an episode or two ago, my wife looked over at me and said, "That's really sneaky. I think that brands him as too un-trustable if he tells anyone else he did that." Then Mike said just about that exact thing early in the episode tonight.