Survivor: David vs Goliath

GrantNKY

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought that I'd keep an idol to myself and not tell anyone, hopefully hang on to it until I was further along. A couple years ago when everyone and their brother was finding idols, my mindset changed a little on that. I think I'd play it the first time I felt even remotely uncomfortable.

Which the way things go nowadays on survivor, you better play it when you can. How many have gotten too comfy and left with an idol in their pocket.

You really question if some of these players have actually ever watched these shows that they audition for.

I just got around to watching the episode from last Wednesday on DVR last night. Natalie has been INCREDIBLY unaware of how much of a bossy jerk she is the whole time (and only moreso as they showed when her new tribe was making the fire in the last episode)...but I was really surprised at how much Natalia ended up to be really similarly bossy. I don't know if it was just editing in the previous episodes or not, but she seemed pretty even-keeled, quiet-ish, and alert to studying everyone else's interaction.

I had two lingering questions after watching the last episode:

1) The "drop your buffs" tribe shake-up was obviously planned ahead of time with Exile Island being brought into play. Did the producers originally plan it it be a 3-tribe split, or was that more a product of the fact that the Davids had lost 3 players before the third immunity challenge had even taken place?

2) Is there any way that the producers could have rigged the new tribe selection to turn out so perfectly with a Goliath majority in each of them? That just seemed too perfect a coincidence to me.

I had two lingering questions after watching the last episode:

1) The "drop your buffs" tribe shake-up was obviously planned ahead of time with Exile Island being brought into play. Did the producers originally plan it it be a 3-tribe split, or was that more a product of the fact that the Davids had lost 3 players before the third immunity challenge had even taken place?

2) Is there any way that the producers could have rigged the new tribe selection to turn out so perfectly with a Goliath majority in each of them? That just seemed too perfect a coincidence to me.

Why would the producers want the three tribes to all have the Davids outnumbered?

I just googled it...it was back on September 25th in Bowling Green. Casting was for seasons 39 and 40, which they are planning to tape sometime between mid-March 2019 and early July 2019.

Really they were just auditioning for 39. Season 40 is going to be an all returning player season of some sort whether it be all winners, winners vs legends, old school vs new school, etc. either way it’s going to be all returning players.

Didn't they have an open casting call somewhere in Kentucky fairly recently?

I believe they did. Down in Paducah or Bowling Green.
They did one for Big Brother not to far back, but I don't remember one for Survivor. I would have went and got "Voted Out" locally lol