Survivor: David vs Goliath

GrantNKY

We had a "spirited" discussion about the variables in the final immunity challenge. 1 camp said the time it took from the ball hitting the lever was the exact same to the exit point regardless of which way the ball went (left or right after lever). The other camp said it either wasn't clear or that it wasn't necessarily the same time which would introduce another variable into when the ball would drop out. Any thoughts?

To me, it would have been more interesting if they were different. Otherwise, the only variables seem to be the gap between when the balls were dropped and, possibly, the force which they were dropped with and you could just alternate left / right to figure out where the ball was coming out.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished up the finale. I wasn’t able to watch the episode last night. Unfortunately the winner was spoiled to me before I had the chance to watch it, which sort of put a damper on it for me. Overall this was one of the best seasons in a long time and one of the first seasons in a while that almost unanimously people agree that the right person won.

Nick did a great job arguing his case to the jury. The "Goliath" advantage of being a lawyer was very helpful in getting "David" Nick the win.

On the other hand, Mike did not do a very good job in front of the jury.

Angelina ... she is the most clueless person in self awareness of any person who has ever played Survivor. She has no clue why Nick took her to the final. She was very proud that he took her and thought it was something she earned. Clueless. Even in the recap show, she bragged about finding the idol again when she didn't even find it. Clueless and delusional.

• 2 weeks later...
Nick did a great job arguing his case to the jury. The "Goliath" advantage of being a lawyer was very helpful in getting "David" Nick the win.

On the other hand, Mike did not do a very good job in front of the jury.

Angelina ... she is the most clueless person in self awareness of any person who has ever played Survivor. She has no clue why Nick took her to the final. She was very proud that he took her and thought it was something she earned. Clueless. Even in the recap show, she bragged about finding the idol again when she didn't even find it. Clueless and delusional.

Look like Mike fought real hard not to call her out during Final Tribal when she was so proud to be one of 15% of women to find an idol. I wonder if he did and it got cut.