Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hader: From Slurs To Standing Ovation

Featured Replies

I believe Hader has a long way to go to prove he was just a stupid kid when he said those things and that's not how he is today. That said I know I sure has hell would hate to be judged solely on what I did or what I said when I was 17.

 

The standing O was dumb but not surprising coming from Brewer's fans.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that professional sports agencies don't have people on staff who's responsibility it is to go back through their clients' social media past and delete anything of questionable value is unbelievable to me.

I haven't seen a video of the standing O and know nothing of Hader and his history, but could the fans have been acknowledging his manning up to past wrongdoings?

I dont why now rhis is a big deal. His words have been out in the public for years, and now its an issue? Why now?

I haven't seen a video of the standing O and know nothing of Hader and his history, but could the fans have been acknowledging his manning up to past wrongdoings?

 

Thats what i am thinking.

Maybe it was there way of saying we forgive you.

Edit.

 

I feel you. :lol2:

I dont why now rhis is a big deal. His words have been out in the public for years, and now its an issue? Why now?

 

Because it was just brought to light. Seems like a simple answer that doesn't need questioned.

See post 15 to answer your question.

 

I retracted my whole post(s). I don’t even remember what I said.

I didn't take the post that way. In today's climate, though, I can see how one could. I just think Bench is saying "yeah this is really bad but Kobe likely raped a girl and was still beloved." Same with Big Ben. Same with....we're human. We're not always rational.

 

When it comes to our sports heroes, we're seldom rational.

I dont why now rhis is a big deal. His words have been out in the public for years, and now its an issue? Why now?

 

Because people have read those words now.

Serious question, once you say/tweet something like that you are a racist.

 

Are you always going to be a racist?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.