Favorite Cocktails & Cocktail Recipes

formerkywrestler

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

I'm mostly a beer & bourbon person and not much on fruity drinks but on a trip to Jamaica I was introduced to a really good fruity drink. It is called a Jamaican Delight and contains Appelton Rum, Apricot Schnapps, Pineapple & Orange juices.

My approach to having a cocktail is kind of a "spice of life" type approach. On the occasions that I am in the mood for a cocktail, I'll usually only have one in a single sitting simply because, with a few exceptions, having more than one cocktail will hang me over in no-time flat.

Bourbon Manhattan (light on the sweet vermouth, and two cherries)

Gin and Tonic (extra wedge of lime, and a splash of St. Germain if it's available)

Vodka Tonic (extra wedge of lime)

Moscow Mule

Negroni

Bronx

The Last Word

I don’t like a lot, if not most hard liquors. So my cocktail list is generally limited to stuff with Vodka or Bourbon.

I usually drink Bourbon with a splash of ginger ale and ice, which is my go to drink outside of beer. Otherwise, I have the occasional Vodka and Tonic. I also do Moscow Mules, with a splash of pineapple juice.

Sometimes, I get in the mood for after dinner drinks, in which case I get out the Bailey’s. I’ll drink that with coffee and some whipped cream.