Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If your team is now out of the tournament, who are you rooting for?

Featured Replies

Probably won't be watching, except on in the background.

 

If Villanova wins it all, I have a chance at winning a small amount of money, but I think if I had to pick one team to "root" for it'd be Michigan.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could ramble on about the different teams but I will go with Loyola.

I’d like to see Bagley and Carter playing for a title. Or a UNC and Villanova rematch. Loyola is a neat story I guess. Michigan drew up the Blueprint for Cal’s success, so they’re in there. (Let’s just hope Cal didn’t follow it step-by-step.) Jacob Pullen inspired James Harden’s beard, so K-State isn’t terrible; I mean, wouldn’t you rather lose to the team that wins it all? Anybody but West Virginia really.

Loyola Chicago

Texas Tech

Clemson

Purdue

Florida St

Villanova

Michigan

Kansas St

West Virginia

Syracuse

Kansas

Duke

West Virginia, always root for the Holmes grad, Beetle Bolden.

My team was never in the tournament.

 

Duke or Villanova, I guess; and Loyola makes for a great Cinderella story.

I like West Virginia, Syracuse and Loyola.

Sister Jean has own music video:

 

Loyola

Nova, I enjoy their style of play. If WV pulls it out they would be next.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.