Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If your team is now out of the tournament, who are you rooting for?

Featured Replies

Going by my long-time hierarchy, Loyola-Chicago was my most-favored team going into tonight.

 

1) Dayton

2) Louisville

3) Minnesota

4) Non-Notre Dame Catholic schools*

5) Atlantic 10 teams I don’t dislike

6) ACC teams I don’t dislike

 

The larger categories are subdivided such as favoring worse seeds or teams that have gone a long time without being successful.

Fr. Gorman, pastor at St Louis Bertrand and a Dominican priest from Chicago, told my son that he guesses he will pull for Loyola although it's hard to support a Jesuit school.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that WVU is out, I'll still watch all the games. The Loyola story is great, and the FSU/MICH game should be fun to watch, but I think the winner comes from the other side of the bracket.

"Whoever plays Duke"

 

This.

 

Good to see you've come around Grizzly.

In all seriousness, I couldn't care less. I seldom pay much attention to the tournament after UK has been eliminated.

West Virginia, always root for the Holmes grad, Beetle Bolden.

 

Happened to end up at a Villanova bar last night. As much as I dislike coach Thuggins, I was pulling for the local kid beetle.

Anyone besides Duke. Did you catch the Tripper's post Syracuse game interview? So humble. Guess he's trying to resurrect his reputation.

Nova, I enjoy their style of play. If WV pulls it out they would be next.

I agree on how Nova plays the game. I am a U.K. fan but after the Cats are out, I root for favorite coaches and not necessarily the teams. Jay Wright and Bill Self are my favorite NCAA coaches. Along with me loving the style of play. both imo are class acts and their teams play hard as well as carry themselves with class. That is a reflection on the head coach. Also, after watching Loyola play and listening to their coach, I like him and the way his team plays.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.