Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 74 North Carolina 64

Featured Replies

Bagley. Marvin Bagley...

 

Watching the game I was sad its Grayson's last home game at Duke. Then I realized it was Bagley's last game at Duke too and got more sad.

 

Do you see a reason he's not 1st pick overall?

Watching the game I was sad its Grayson's last home game at Duke. Then I realized it was Bagley's last game at Duke too and got more sad.

 

Do you see a reason he's not 1st pick overall?

 

Probably because Ayton exists. Love both...

Believe it or not, I saw a mock draft the other day that had Bagley at 7.

 

:eek:

 

That would mean at least five GM’s should be fired. Maybe six.

I always try to watch this one as it is the best rivalry in college hoops and has been for some time. This one was a tale if two halves as Duke couldn't throw it in the ocean for 20 minutes.

I tried to watch a few minutes but the names on the jerseys and that gym started wearing on my psyche, metabolism, blood pressure, vision, hearing, ego, etc. As my grandpappy used to say, “It gave me the blind sick headache”! Lol.

Carolina played bad from start to finish. Duke gifted them that first half missing open shots and free throws. It was only a matter of time before they collapsed. As I’ve said all year, they’ve been better than expected and a sweet 16 is probably their max; elite 8 if the right matchups happen.

Believe it or not, I saw a mock draft the other day that had Bagley at 7.

 

:eek:

 

I don't know about 7th, but I like Carter's upside better in the NBA and would take him,Ayton and Bamba at least before Bagley. Don't forget didn't Duke win like 5 games without him. So I would be one of those GM's fired

Bagley is by far my favorite Duke player ever, he is just so much fun to watch. I really feel that if they just turned him loose, he would dominate every game from here out and Duke would cruise to the title. I just think he's nearly unstoppable with his all around game. I'd love to see Duke and Arizona play just for the match up betweem Bagley and Ayton, but Duke would destroy them.

I don't know about 7th, but I like Carter's upside better in the NBA and would take him,Ayton and Bamba at least before Bagley. Don't forget didn't Duke win like 5 games without him. So I would be one of those GM's fired

 

Duke didn’t play anyone great without Bagley and Grayson Allen found his mojo. Not to mention Coach K went with a zone defense when Bagley was out. Bagley was the Player of the Year and Freshman of the Year in the ACC. To even suggest that Duke can win without Bagley is straight lunacy.

Duke didn’t play anyone great without Bagley and Grayson Allen found his mojo. Not to mention Coach K went with a zone defense when Bagley was out. Bagley was the Player of the Year and Freshman of the Year in the ACC. To even suggest that Duke can win without Bagley is straight lunacy.

 

I wouldn't bet on it, but I don't think it is improbable. Duke still has a lot of great players. No team is really dominate this year. I think will be a very interesting post season. A lot more teams than usual have to feel like they have a chance to win it all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.