Please Pray for and send your well-wishes to Purple88 ...

My life-long friend, Purple88, lost his father today due to an unexpected brain bleed this afternoon.

You will find no better person than our dear friend, Purple88. Both he and I will talk about Coach Wallace (Congrats, St X) in the coming days. Today, we grieve with Purple 88.

We come on this site to have fun and occasionally trade some barbs from time to time. It is fun and a great way to support the sports we all love.

Occasionally, you will see threads like this where our members are having a difficult time either for themselves or for their immediate family members. Sometimes when you haven't been through that, common reflexes just tell us to blow that off and move on. BUT it is the ones that do not and show their sincerity that will not be forgotten by those in their time of need.

When your last parent is called by Lord it is a sobering feeling. The confident, never fading voice is no longer there. I pray each of you never have to experience this. Before I ramble too much, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your response. It means alot to me. Even if we never see each other, it is comforting to know others out there that know of you care. Thank you again.