January 23, 20188 yr Author They are trying to verify, but they aren't sure as of yet whether all shooting victims were students. Shooter was a 15 yr old male student, in custody. Non-violent apprehension at the scene. Will be charge with murder and attempted murder.
January 23, 20188 yr Author Began at 7:57am. Shooter had a handgun. First 911 call was at 7:59. First responders arrived at 8:06am.
January 23, 20188 yr Picture of supposed shooter floating around on Facebook. It shows him in handcuffs being led out by police.
January 23, 20188 yr Author Marshall County Sheriff's Dept, Kentucky State Police, FBI and ATF are all involved in the investigation. The Kentucky State Police's Critical Incident Response Team and FBI are running the investigation jointly.
January 23, 20188 yr Link to news cast from Paducah covering: LIVE NOW: Shooting at Marshall County High School
January 23, 20188 yr Just hate to hear this kind of news. Being a former teacher this is one of the things you hope never happens. Prayers to all. Appreciate any info.
January 24, 20188 yr A quick visit to multiple national news websites today shows only CBS News and ABC News are covering this story noticeably on their front page. For the life of me, I don't understand. What's up with that? I guess the other news agencies want to continue to pursue their normal agendas.
January 24, 20188 yr A quick visit to multiple national news websites today shows only CBS News and ABC News are covering this story noticeably on their front page. For the life of me, I don't understand. What's up with that? I guess the other news agencies want to continue to pursue their normal agendas. You know exactly why that is the case.
January 24, 20188 yr A quick visit to multiple national news websites today shows only CBS News and ABC News are covering this story noticeably on their front page. For the life of me, I don't understand. What's up with that? I guess the other news agencies want to continue to pursue their normal agendas. NBC Nightly News reported from Benton on the nightly news and it was the lead story on the Today Show this morning. Now I can't speak for the websites, but I think it speaks to how numb we (nation as a whole) are to it and how quickly news turns over.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.