School Shooting At Marshall County High School

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m saying bullying is not an excuse to kill innocent people.

Already addressed. It's not an excuse. It's an explanation. I don't see it as a problem that one would feel sorry for the shooter in regards to what may have happened to him to cause him to take deadly actions.

Already addressed. It's not an excuse. It's an explanation. I don't see it as a problem that one would feel sorry for the shooter in regards to what may have happened to him to cause him to take deadly actions.

To each his own. The shooter gets zero sympathy from me.

The real question is why they are not there to begin with.

While metal detectors seem like an easy answer, how long would it take to get 1500 kids through metal detectors each morning? Then you'd have half of them setting them of each day with belts/backpacks/electronics and other things. While Metal detectors seem like a GREAT IDEA, I'm not sure how practical they are at a majority of schools.

A girl is sexually assaulted. Her dad sees the assaulter out in public and fires at him. Shoots the assaulter but also shoots an innocent person. No sympathy at all for the shooter?

Completely different scenario...he wasn't aiming to shoot an innocent person in that situation. In Marshall County he meant to shoot innocent people it seems.

While metal detectors seem like an easy answer, how long would it take to get 1500 kids through metal detectors each morning? Then you'd have half of them setting them of each day with belts/backpacks/electronics and other things. While Metal detectors seem like a GREAT IDEA, I'm not sure how practical they are at a majority of schools.

Your post is valid. However what that thought process says in gerenal is, two lives are not worth that.