Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky fans, let's hear it...

Was that a foul on Florida? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Was that a foul on Florida?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Shouldn't put yourself at home to come down to that. From the 3:45 mark down to about :45 seconds Cats just got outplayed by Florida.

  • Author
A penalty? Did you want a flag thrown?

 

Lol, sorry...I lapsed into my football speak. I'll correct it to foul.

Yeah that’s a clear foul. But it’s not like that’s why they lost. It would have sent a 60% free throw shooter to the line anyways. They lost because they have no leadership.

Yes a foul, and a pathetic game overall by UK.

If I were the officials I would be bothered by that no call after reviewing it later, which I suppose all of them do. There’s no way they should have missed that call. The defender was draped all over the shooter.

Absoultely a foul, but like others have said, I have no faith PJ knocks down both.

Anyone found the officials phone number and place of business yet!?!? :banana:

Of course it was, but given the level of college basketball officiating these days, UK is just lucky they didn't call a charge.

Watching it full speed it didn't look like a foul. Slow mo- it obviously was a foul. I can see where an official could miss it.

The better scenario for UK was them not calling the foul. Maybe PJ knocks them both down but no reason to think he would.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.