Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you watch any of the so-called big 4 pro sports

Featured Replies

I have these as the top four.

In no order.

NFL

NBA

MLB

NHL

 

I watch all but the NBA.

To me the way the game is called, has taken away me having much interest in the game.

 

The NFL

I have lost a lot of interest in this sport this year. Mostly because the regional games offered in my area stink.

I watch the NFL religiously, and I watch the Reds. Outside of that I watch only the big games in MLB, NBA, NHL.

I watch the NFL religiously, and I watch the Reds. Outside of that I watch only the big games in MLB, NBA, NHL.

 

 

Exactly what I do. Plus the Blue Jackets some.

I watch NBA and NFL religiously. I watch some MLB form time to time.

 

Hockey sucks. No real desire to watch hockey at all.

I watch NFL a bunch but am losing interest somewhat. Watch Reds daily, weekend baseball game of week sometimes. NBA if nothing else on.

 

Love hockey. It DOESNT suck and come playoff time it’s the very best. No other sport has players who sell their bodies to win championships like hockey does. Absolutely do not need to know players playing in playoffs, I can watch intensity and I get it.

NFL (not so much this year due to multiple factors mainly Bengals fault)

 

MLB (Reds on TV at night more as background noise)

 

NHL (Only the playoffs. NHL Playoffs are the best)

 

NBA (No regular season games, check out the finals)

I watch the NFL and MLB as much as I can, which is significantly less than it used to be.

 

I watch the NBA when it's on, which isn't as often as I'd like (I think it's probably the best product of the 4).

 

I watch the NHL come Stanley Cup time.

I watch the NFL and MLB quite a bit.

 

I have an annual tradition of watching the final minutes of the clinching Stanley Cup game, fulfilling my NHL requirements for the year.

 

I only watch the NBA in very small doses.

I watch the NBA and NFL occasionally. I watch MLB possibly once a year. I don't watch NHL, although I would enjoy attending a game.

A very little NFL. No longer watch MLB or NBA. Never watch hockey except in the Olympics.

Never miss NFL, Reds most time, some NBA and no Hockey.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.