Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you watch any of the so-called big 4 pro sports

Featured Replies

NFL - Pretty much every game.

 

MLB - Pretty much playoffs only. If there's a compelling pitching matchup in the regular season, I'll watch.

 

NBA - watch a game a week or so. Will watch many of the playoff games.

 

NHL - Nada. Zip. The game translates terribly to television; I haven't watched an NHL game in years.

NFL - Will watch if there is a team I really like playing or one that I hate playing: lol2:

 

NBA - Will catch a game here and there through the year, watch a lot of the playoffs and all of Conf Finals and Finals.

 

MBL - I'll watch the Reds 50 games or so a year then the playoffs and series.

 

NHL - Never watch it...

 

NASCAR - I watch the Superspeedway races and that's about it

 

Golf - Majors and Ryder/President's Cup

The NBA as often as I can, and the Super Bowl, only because I've hosted the party recently.

 

I've watched bits and pieces of other NFL games depending on whose company I'm in, but in general, I don't have much interest the game. (I'm from a competitive marching band school with no football team.)

I watch the Reds.

 

I watch the Bengals.

 

I watch "big" NBA games all season, and then throughout the playoffs, when I'm on the couch and surfing.

 

I watch golf. Lots of golf.

 

I watch soccer. Premier League games on weekend mornings mostly, when we don't have other events / activities of our own going on.

I have these as the top four.

In no order.

NFL

NBA

MLB

NHL

 

I watch all but the NBA.

To me the way the game is called, has taken away me having much interest in the game.

 

The NFL

I have lost a lot of interest in this sport this year. Mostly because the regional games offered in my area stink.

 

Plus, you've watched every college game that has ever been played. :) Keep me updated on that Quinnipiac-Rider game tonight.

 

Do you still check out the PBA shows on Sunday?

Lots of Reds.

 

Fair amount of NFL but not as interested as I used to be.

 

Some NBA regular season. All the NBA playoffs.

 

Hockey --- I don't give a ...

jacksquat.png

  • Author
Plus, you've watched every college game that has ever been played. :) Keep me updated on that Quinnipiac-Rider game tonight.

 

Do you still check out the PBA shows on Sunday?

 

I do at times plus its also on the CBS sports network(I believe that is the other station) that it is on.

 

Was not aware Quinnipiac played tonight.

 

They are struggling big time this year.

I watch the Reds.

 

I watch the Bengals.

 

I watch "big" NBA games all season, and then throughout the playoffs, when I'm on the couch and surfing.

 

I watch golf. Lots of golf.

 

I watch soccer. Premier League games on weekend mornings mostly, when we don't have other events / activities of our own going on.

 

Interesting take. I also watch a whole lot of golf.

 

And believe it or not, I have taken to watching Premiere League soccer because there's not much else on television when they're playing. I still pooh-pooh the game quite a bit, but I admit to watching a match - sorry, fixture - or two just about every weekend.

NFL and NBA and now Supercross started last weekend.

 

Supercross fan for many years! Love it!

NHL - The only sport I will watch regardless of who is playing, pro or college. I absolutely love it.

 

NFL - Bucs, Bengals, and the Red Zone. That's about it. I haven't watched a single playoff game this year. I believe I'm missing one, right now.

 

I watch Rowdies on YouTube and the EPL on Sunday mornings. I've pretty much quit watching all other professional sports.

I watch all NFL

MLB I watch Reds nightly and playoffs

NBA when I can

Hockey rarely ever

Golf Manors

NASCAR I'll flip channel to check my fantasy team

NFL- Very little except the playoffs. I'm not a Packers fan, but I A-A-ron Rogers is the man.

MLB- Couldn't tell you even the last World Series game I watched.

NHL- When in Nashville and the Preds are playing across the street at Bridgestone & we are watching a great band with drinks in hand on Broadway is one hell of a party.

NBA- More than any of the other three, but I'm not sure what that says

Golf Majors- Every shot of The Masters & usually the Thursday of the others. Friday - Sunday during the summer? Inside we aren't except for maybe the Sunday of the U.S. Open with it being on Father's Day.

NFL: I am loyal to redzone and if certain teams I am rooting for in big contests are in the national games I watch those.

MLB: Next to none, unless it is the playoffs. I do go to a couple games a year.

NHL: Next to none.

NBA: Unless I am busy, I do not miss a Timberwolves game. I also check in on the national games each night they are on, being most captivated by the Warriors and rooting against the Cavs :D.

NHL - I watch hockey every single night. You guys don't know what you're missing. @swamprat gets it. :banana:

 

NFL - I used to watch the NFL religiously but can hardly stand the consistently crappy product on the field (and it's not just the Bengals). :idunno:

 

MLB - I used to be a hardcore MLB fan but as I've gotten older, I find better things to do with my time. I'll follow the Reds more than watch them. :meh:

 

NBA - What's that? :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.