Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Panthers @ Bengals Predictions

Featured Replies

I think that the refs will throw a flag for too much celebration on a late Chad Johnson touchdown, giving the Panthers a shorter field to get the game winning field goal...it's a conspiracy.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too am afraid that the O line's troubles doom the Bengals in this one. Carolina 21-14.

Julius Peppers and Mike Rucker will have a field day on Cincy's beat up O-line.

 

Panthers 31-21.

I have a hard time seeing a bengals victory also, but then again I think they regroup and come up with a good gameplan to slow down the panther rush and put points on the board, then they need to find away to not let Steve Smith beat them. Make the rest of the Carolina Offense find a way to beat you but you do all u can to stop Steve Smith from beating you by himself. I think somehow Marvin and the boys find a way to pull out a close one at home and go to 4-2 and keep on track for the playoffs because this is a crucial game. You can win and go 4-2 and stay on track for the playoffs or you can fall to 3-3 losing 3 straight games which could lead to them falling apart and not making the playoffs, especially with there schedule. Huge game that could determine alot about our season even tho its only week 6.

I have a hard time seeing a bengals victory also, but then again I think they regroup and come up with a good gameplan to slow down the panther rush and put points on the board, then they need to find away to not let Steve Smith beat them. Make the rest of the Carolina Offense find a way to beat you but you do all u can to stop Steve Smith from beating you by himself. I think somehow Marvin and the boys find a way to pull out a close one at home and go to 4-2 and keep on track for the playoffs because this is a crucial game. You can win and go 4-2 and stay on track for the playoffs or you can fall to 3-3 losing 3 straight games which could lead to them falling apart and not making the playoffs, especially with there schedule. Huge game that could determine alot about our season even tho its only week 6.

 

You had to post this on purpose, right?

Carolina 20-14.

Got to go Bengals, even though it will be a tough one.

 

Bengals 28

Carolina 24

Carolina 24-14 to much Steve Smith and that tough Panther D.

Panthers by double digits.

 

Rudi with less than 75 yards.

 

Carson sacked 5+ times and over 200 yards passing.

Panthers by double digits.

 

Rudi with less than 75 yards.

 

Carson sacked 5+ times and over 200 yards passing.

 

 

Sounds about right. I'm going to skip this game tomorrow so I can take my mom to Red Lobster for her birthday. I'm afraid I won't mis much.

Go Panthers go!:ylsuper: Spoken like a true die hard Steelers fan we need the Panthers to win and the Steelers need to steal one on the road in Atlanta!

Cincinnati will play better and I think they will win 28-20! I hope I'm wrong though!

Panthers 31 Bengals 17

Wow, only two pick the Bengals, I can see why but I don't think they lose this game even though they are short handed, winning games on the road in the NFL is a difficult task, the Bengals still have enough talent to win the game.

 

Cincinnati 31

Carolina 24

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.