Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Panthers @ Bengals Predictions

Featured Replies

Wow, only two pick the Bengals, I can see why but I don't think they lose this game even though they are short handed, winning games on the road in the NFL is a difficult task, the Bengals still have enough talent to win the game.

 

Cincinnati 31

Carolina 24

 

 

Very good points, but I just have that feeling.... anywho I hope you're right...

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, only two pick the Bengals, I can see why but I don't think they lose this game even though they are short handed, winning games on the road in the NFL is a difficult task, the Bengals still have enough talent to win the game.

 

Cincinnati 31

Carolina 24

 

 

The Bengals aren't a good home team.

  • Author

Gameday, and I am feeling good...

 

Bengals 24

Panthers 21

  • Author
Good enough.

I was closer... :p

I have a hard time seeing a bengals victory also, but then again I think they regroup and come up with a good gameplan to slow down the panther rush and put points on the board, then they need to find away to not let Steve Smith beat them. Make the rest of the Carolina Offense find a way to beat you but you do all u can to stop Steve Smith from beating you by himself. I think somehow Marvin and the boys find a way to pull out a close one at home and go to 4-2 and keep on track for the playoffs because this is a crucial game. You can win and go 4-2 and stay on track for the playoffs or you can fall to 3-3 losing 3 straight games which could lead to them falling apart and not making the playoffs, especially with there schedule. Huge game that could determine alot about our season even tho its only week 6.

 

Man im good!:dancingpa :ylsuper: :jump:

The Bengals aren't a good home team.

Interestingly enough, Sunday's win over CAR makes them 25-26 at home. A win next week against ATL would be the first time they've ever been .500 at home.

  • Author
Interestingly enough, Sunday's win over CAR makes them 25-26 at home. A win next week against ATL would be the first time they've ever been .500 at home.

What's the time frame???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.