Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball Pulls LiAngelo from UCLA

Featured Replies

This does not surprise me.

Best news ever for Steve Alford. Party at his house tonight?

I always thought Lonzo Ball would be alright. The other two, no way they had a chance to be successful.

Best news ever for Steve Alford. Party at his house tonight?

 

1000%, absolutely the best news for him.

I guess Lavar Ball is like well if he is not allowed to practice. No reason to waste his time for classes for no reason. So might as well do what Liangelo is and focus only on basketball now.

Are we sure that he pulled him from UCLA or UCLA told him that LiAngelo isn't going to be playing this season and it may be in his best interest to look at other options? Alford is likely on cloud 9 at the moment.

Is LiAngelo 18 ?

I'd imagine he had the final say in leaving UCLA.

Is LiAngelo 18 ?

I'd imagine he had the final say in leaving UCLA.

 

No way he had a say in that decision.

No way he had a say in that decision.

 

I get what you're saying, but if he's 18, he absolutely has a say.

I get what you're saying, but if he's 18, he absolutely has a say.

 

Not with that dad

Was this kid going to be a one and done?

I wish Lavar would pull a groin.

 

Hitting the like button is all I can do. Would be even better if we had a donkey kong hammer to punch and then in slow motion we could bash little Lavar heads popping out of the ground over and over again. Sorry about the rant. That guy makes me very irritable.

Was this kid going to be a one and done?

 

I suppose that is possible, but if so he was going to be taking is talents to something other than the NBA. G-League perhaps.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.