Tennessee coaching search

All State Baseball

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did UT contact Frost and he turned them down or did they not contact him? I don't recall seeing and was curious.

I think Frost is pretty well set up to go to Nebraska where he played.

Since I like UK and not UT, I'm enjoying this dumpster fire!!!

I'm glad they didn't get Schiano as he would have done a Great job as he's better then their last 3 coaches combined! I guess UT now has to get the fans permission, the state legislatures permission, the governors permission and everybody elses before they can hire him. What a joke!!!

So now they can pick a recently fired coach or a coach with no experience that will get eaten alive in the SEC. I hope they don't pick Brohm... no not with this track record.

Great comedy Vols... appreciate it... keep it coming...

I think Frost is pretty well set up to go to Nebraska where he played.

Since I like UK and not UT, I'm enjoying this dumpster fire!!!

I'm glad they didn't get Schiano as he would have done a Great job as he's better then their last 3 coaches combined! I guess UT now has to get the fans permission, the state legislatures permission, the governors permission and everybody elses before they can hire him. What a joke!!!

So now they can pick a recently fired coach or a coach with no experience that will get eaten alive in the SEC. I hope they don't pick Brohm... no not with this track record.

Great comedy Vols... appreciate it... keep it coming...

I get that Frost will likely end up at Nebraska but was just curious if UT even gauged his interest.

as far as Schiano goes, I will have to disagree. I don't think he would have been a great hire. IMO there's a reason he isn't a head coach now and not really ever brought up for the bigger jobs.