Tennessee coaching search

All State Baseball

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait the people are laughing who wanted Schiano out? Now I’ve seen it all lol.

:lol2: You're ate up. My whole stance from the get go was that I would never have considered Schiano from the beginning. I couldn't care less who is or isn't the UT coach. I think the whole fiasco is hilarious. Almost as funny as you and other Ohio State fans being so enraged about the whole situation. Almost.

:lol2: You're ate up. My whole stance from the get go was that I would never have considered Schiano from the beginning. I couldn't care less who is or isn't the UT coach. I think the whole fiasco is hilarious. Almost as funny as you and other Ohio State fans being so enraged about the whole situation. Almost.

I'm not wasting my time with him anymore. He twists any thing you say into something else and the paints everyone as an OSU hater. I mean we get it, OSU and everything associated with OSU is the greatest every. Best coaches, team, players, fans, blah blah blah.

If this is true....Wow.

Clay Travis‏Verified account @ClayTravis

3m3 minutes ago

I am told that UT AD John Currie made an offer to Jeff Brohm that Brohm accepted. Currie then asked the chancellor to approve the offer — buyout included — and chancellor said no. So Currie went back to Brohm with lesser offer and Brohm said no. So here we are.

That's just asinine IF true.

I'm not wasting my time with him anymore. He twists any thing you say into something else and the paints everyone as an OSU hater. I mean we get it, OSU and everything associated with OSU is the greatest every. Best coaches, team, players, fans, blah blah blah.

What's really funny to me is you'd think, since Schiano is such a fantastic coach, they'd be ecstatic that he's still on staff in Columbus, but nope. They're outraged that Tennessee didn't take him off their hands. :lol2:

You took a stance Woody and it back fired, all you can do is learn from it. You two can back door your way into the comedy now.

What's really funny to me is you'd think, since Schiano is such a fantastic coach, they'd be ecstatic that he's still on staff in Columbus, but nope. They're outraged that Tennessee didn't take him off their hands. :lol2:

Just like I told Woody, you gotta own up to the non sense you supported UK. And as for Schiano, Meyer was telling recruits in the summer that he was leaving. Recruits are always the first to know. You and Woody can sneak your way into the comedy now, plenty of room for you all.

Just like I told Woody, you gotta own up to the non sense you supported UK. And as for Schiano, Meyer was telling recruits in the summer that he was leaving. Recruits are always the first to know. You and Woody can sneak your way into the comedy now, plenty of room for you all.

What nonsense? That I don't have an issue with UT fans getting up in arms over the hiring of a coach they deemed unsuitable? You're correct, I have no issue with that.

I also think Herm Edwards to ASU is a horrible decision. Funny, you haven't been taking offense to that....

You took a stance Woody and it back fired, all you can do is learn from it. You two can back door your way into the comedy now.

What nonsense? That I don't have an issue with UT fans getting up in arms over the hiring of a coach they deemed unsuitable? You're correct, I have no issue with that.

I also think Herm Edwards to ASU is a horrible decision. Funny, you haven't been taking offense to that....

Like I said he just makes up what he wants.

CONSUMER ALERT: If you receive an unfamiliar phone call from area code 865, do NOT answer! It could be the University of Tennessee trying to trick you into accepting a job as head football coach

Have they reached the point that they're accepting volunteers...?