#1 Trinity vs. #3 St. Xavier (6A State Final)

16thBBall Fan

6A State Championship Who wins?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. 6A State Championship Who wins?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many times when Saint Xavier and Trinity meet twice in a season, the team that lost during the regular season turns the table in the second game. I hope this is not one of those situations. Trinity will have their work cut out for them this time. Saint Xavier is so much improved since that first game. I look for a real dog fight. This one i pick with my heart, Trinity wins 35-27

Mr Garrett of Saint Xavier says they are ready to pound Trinity in next weeks finals.You Trinity players better get ready to strap it up. Saint Xavier means business this time around, they are determined to turn this rivalry back in Saint Xavier’s favor.

Mr Garrett of Saint Xavier says they are ready to pound Trinity in next weeks finals.You Trinity players better get ready to strap it up. Saint Xavier means business this time around, they are determined to turn this rivalry back in Saint Xavier’s favor.

Sorry, but who is Mr. Garrett?

Serious question. With Trinity no doubt being on another level thank the rest of 6A with Male breaking through on rare occasions, does anyone outside of Trinity and X fan base actually care about this game?

6A teams should care.

Many times when Saint Xavier and Trinity meet twice in a season, the team that lost during the regular season turns the table in the second game. I hope this is not one of those situations. Trinity will have their work cut out for them this time. Saint Xavier is so much improved since that first game. I look for a real dog fight. This one i pick with my heart, Trinity wins 35-27

In the Beatty era has Trinity ever lost to X in the playoffs after beating them in the regular season?

Truthsayer, the type of games that worry me, is the year Saint Xavier beat Trinity 42-6 , then Trinity came back in the state final and beat Saint Xavier. No one thought Trinity had a chance to win that game. This years game, has a similar feel to it. I get the feeling not many people give Saint Xavier much of a chance to win this years as well. I get the feeling the Tiger players know something, no one else is willing to see.

Edited by Sinbad 74
Spelling

Truthsayer, the type of games that worry me, is the year Saint Xavier beat Trinity 42-6 , then Trinity came back in the state final and beat Saint Xavier. No one thought Trinity had a chance to win that game. This years game, has a similar feel to it. I get the feeling not many people give Saint Xavier much of a chance to win this years as well. I get the feeling the Tiger players know something, no one else is willing to see.

Big difference, Trinity's coaching staff vs X's. Is it out of the question that X pulls the upset? No it's not. I'm pretty sure I was asking a rhetorical question when I asked if a Beatty led team had ever lost to a team in the playoffs after beating them in the regular season, it's never happened as far as I can recall. No doubt in my mind that Beatty will have Trinity ready.

X has improved since they played Trinity but so has Trinity.