Girls State tournament Golf results

First day with Central Hardin having a 10 stroke team lead.

http://www.golfstatresults.com//public/leaderboards/team/static/team801.html

Individually, Emma Talley 7th grader lead the tourney. Emma shot a 73.

I've played with Emma a couple of times (my wife is from Caldwell Co.). She's got what it takes to be an awesome player. She acts more like a 17 year-old than a 7th grader on the golf course.

I've played with Emma a couple of times (my wife is from Caldwell Co.). She's got what it takes to be an awesome player. She acts more like a 17 year-old than a 7th grader on the golf course.

Lydia Gumm, 6th grader, has moved into 2nd place as today's round progresses. I would love to watch both of them play.

Is Emma big for her age or a typical sized 7th grader that hits it straight and far with a great short game?

Lydia Gumm, 6th grader, has moved into 2nd place as today's round progresses. I would love to watch both of them play.

Is Emma big for her age or a typical sized 7th grader that hits it straight and far with a great short game?

She's a pretty big girl. BOMBS it off the tee! Chipping and putting is good, but has to get better if she wants to make golf her profession.

With 4 holes left, Lydia Gumm stands at 2 over.

At the turn, Nikki Koller stands tied with her at 2 over.

Also, through 15, Emma Talley stands one shot back of the two.

That would be a 6th grader tied for the lead with a junior and a 7th grader one stroke back. The top seniors are at +13.

Big movement on the board over the last few holes.

Lydia Gumm bogeys one of the last 3 holes and finishes the DAY -1 and the tournament +3.

Nikki Koller is still on the course and stands at +3 also.

Emma Talley plays the last 3 holes at 2 over, 4 over for the DAY and stands in the clubhouse with a +5. Great day/tournament for the 7th grader.

http://www.golfstatresults.com/public/leaderboards/player/static/player801.html