Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County 71 Highlands 20

Featured Replies

  • Replies 172
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally I have the below results

 

W - Cooper

W - Campbell County

L- Scott County

W - Ryle

L - Lex Cath

L - SK

W - Dixie

L- Cov Cath

W- Greenwood

W - Boone County

 

They can beat Lex Cath so 7 wins is obtainable but will be very tough. Ryle/LexCath will be very tough games.

They can beat Lex Cath so 7 wins is obtainable but will be very tough. Ryle/LexCath will be very tough games.

 

My biggest concern for the Ryle and Lex Cath games is getting guys healthy. Before SCHS game, HHS was missing a lot (especially defensively), now the team is missing a lot offensively as well. We could field a very good team with the guys out with injury. That's not good!

Highlands can beat Lex Cath

 

The thing about Lex Cath that scares me is that they have a sophomore QB that started the last 6 games of last year and threw for over 1200 yards and they return an 1100 yard rusher at RB. They were trash at the beginning of last season going 1-5, but they ended better than we did with a decent run.

 

Can we win? Sure, I think we CAN win that one, but I felt like I had to give up the Ryle or Lex Cath game.

That's old news.

 

I was referring to a post that said NKY football is weak...

ZomboMeme 01092017120519.jpg

 

Looks like this still works for another season for the Birds.

Was the officiating poor both ways? Just curious about the perspective.

 

Anyone with the penalty stats?

 

One team committed more infractions than the other...a lot more.

 

Here are the penalty stats:

 

Highlands - 0 penalties - 0 yards

SC - 1 penalty - 15 yards

 

The only call was made with less than 2 minutes remaining in the game and it was a face mask that couldn't be ignored...

Actually the Birds had 1 offsides for 5 yards.

Last year we were within a point and had a two point conversion fail to win it. This year being a new year, new team I would not expect the same result as last year. Honestly no-one in NKY beats SC this year. Losing by 51 and people are saying they are competitive? In what world? We lost by less than that to CCH are we are hammered as being awful. I totally get supporting your teams, I do. The bravado though... lol it's the dishonest bravado that gets me. It's all good. We get to see next week, that's why we play the games my friend. Some will have to pull their heads out of where their opinions originate and the winners get to poke the bear and get's bragging rights.

 

They only lost by 18. Keep up!

71-20 = 18 pts loss. That was sarcasm I hope!

 

Its that blue ribbon award math.

Why did I just spend my entire lunch break reading this silliness?

71-20 = 18 pts loss. That was sarcasm I hope!

 

Its that blue ribbon award math.

 

You must mean blue bird math. Like I said, keep up:

 

Your Final.....52-34. Scott Co's 3 scores in the last 6-7 Minutes of the game with a short field means nothing to me.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.