Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County 71 Highlands 20

Featured Replies

So let me get this straight, the Birds lost starting RB Schwalbach to injury early in the first half. Huber and Cramer also got hurt? You have Sr RB's Wilson & Aubrey out in street clothes. Your only other RB options are 2 Sophs who have no business in a game vs SC. Hmmmmm throw in some pivotal bad calls and a lack of deep threat passing game. Well, I'm not surprised by this score really.

 

SC is loaded and probably a 2-3 score favorite over Highlands on an even playing field. Sounds like a rough night and one that they need to just put behind them. Bird fans need to stick with these boys and coaches and stop talking about the past and how they can't believe their eyes. Many factors played into why the Birds won so many state titles during that nice run between 2007-2014. It wasn't just the fact that Highlands had superior players and coaches and I will leave it at that.

  • Replies 172
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott County had 11 possessions tonight. One ended at the half. The other 10 ended in touchdowns.

Now that is a stat that tells it all!

So let me get this straight, the Birds lost starting RB Schwalbach to injury early in the first half. Huber and Cramer also got hurt? You have Sr RB's Wilson & Aubrey out in street clothes. Your only other RB options are 2 Sophs who have no business in a game vs SC. Hmmmmm throw in some pivotal bad calls and a lack of deep threat passing game. Well, I'm not surprised by this score really.

 

SC is loaded and probably a 2-3 score favorite over Highlands on an even playing field. Sounds like a rough night and one that they need to just put behind them. Bird fans need to stick with these boys and coaches and stop talking about the past and how they can't believe their eyes. Many factors played into why the Birds won so many state titles during that nice run between 2007-2014. It wasn't just the fact that Highlands had superior players and coaches and I will leave it at that.

 

Yes, it was just because they had superior players and coaches. That's exactly what it was. Highlands does not have the players like it used to have.

So where are all of these Highlands juniors people speak of?

Your Final.....52-34. Scott Co's 3 scores in the last 6-7 Minutes of the game with a short field means nothing to me....I'm not here to make excuses but if you use those points to Judge a game(s) outcome then you don't know much about Football.

 

Scott County is 3 TD's better than Highlands right now. Period! Not 50 points...I will use the Ohio St & Indiana score last night in the difference in both programs right now. Yeah I get it, Indiana will never be on the Level as Ohio St is or will never be but just giving you a correct perspective if you weren't watching it Live and in person...IMO!

 

Does Indiana Suck? Depends on who you ask but they did move the ball and even put points on the board in meaningful parts of the game. As did Highlands! Was Highlands ever going to win that game last night?...NOPE! Was Highlands competitive.....YEP!

Your Final.....52-34. Scott Co's 3 scores in the last 6-7 Minutes of the game with a short field means nothing to me....I'm not here to make excuses but if you use those points to Judge a game(s) outcome then you don't know much about Football.

 

Scott County is 3 TD's better than Highlands right now. Period! Not 50 points...I will use the Ohio St & Indiana score last night in the difference in both programs right now. Yeah I get it, Indiana will never be on the Level as Ohio St is or will never be but just giving you a correct perspective if you weren't watching it Live and in person...IMO!

 

Does Indiana Suck? Depends on who you ask but they did move the ball and even put points on the board in meaningful parts of the game. As did Highlands! Was Highlands ever going to win that game last night?...NOPE! Was Highlands competitive.....YEP!

 

So it was a competitive butt kicking?

I think the question is how many losses/blowouts before a regime change is demanded?

 

Generally speaking, are wins/losses a reason to remove a head coach?

Your Final.....52-34. Scott Co's 3 scores in the last 6-7 Minutes of the game with a short field means nothing to me....I'm not here to make excuses but if you use those points to Judge a game(s) outcome then you don't know much about Football.

 

Scott County is 3 TD's better than Highlands right now. Period! Not 50 points...I will use the Ohio St & Indiana score last night in the difference in both programs right now. Yeah I get it, Indiana will never be on the Level as Ohio St is or will never be but just giving you a correct perspective if you weren't watching it Live and in person...IMO!

 

Does Indiana Suck? Depends on who you ask but they did move the ball and even put points on the board in meaningful parts of the game. As did Highlands! Was Highlands ever going to win that game last night?...NOPE! Was Highlands competitive.....YEP!

 

This is Great News! For someone who doesn't know much about Football, I had no idea you could pick and choose which scores/plays count and which do not to come up with your own final score. Using that formula, that means last week's final score was Camels 35, Birds 14. I'll go back and change it on my final season results tally.

Like I said, Highlands biggest concern in this game shouldnt have been the scoreboard.

So it was a competitive butt kicking?

 

Yep! You're right! As you always are....Hard for the rest of us to keep up actually!

This is Great News! For someone who doesn't know much about Football, I had no idea you could pick and choose which scores/plays count and which do not to come up with your own final score. Using that formula, that means last week's final score was Camels 35, Birds 14. I'll go back and change it on my final season results tally.

 

You go ahead and do that......

I think the question is how many losses/blowouts before a regime change is demanded?

 

Regime change doesnt matter when the issue is lack of talent.

This is Great News! For someone who doesn't know much about Football, I had no idea you could pick and choose which scores/plays count and which do not to come up with your own final score. Using that formula, that means last week's final score was Camels 35, Birds 14. I'll go back and change it on my final season results tally.

 

Gotta love revisionist football math.:thumb:

Regime change doesnt matter when the issue is lack of talent.

 

They seem to believe the talent is there to win. They have clearly stated that they are the third best team in nky!

:lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.