Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County 71 Highlands 20

Featured Replies

Seriously? You're sticking to your statement based on a guy with one post on BGP so far? Come on, man.

 

I'm rolling with LA on this one. And you said "THEY". You provided one example and we're not even sure he's a Highlands fan.

 

Sounds like a HHS fan to me, knows the kids by name and position, height, weight. He might just be new to BGP. That's a PRO HHS post if I ever read one. Is there a secret ritual to be a birdie. lol

  • Replies 172
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope, this game was a run the score up because we can. They struggled with Lafayette last week.

Last year we were within a point and had a two point conversion fail to win it. This year being a new year, new team I would not expect the same result as last year. Honestly no-one in NKY beats SC this year. Losing by 51 and people are saying they are competitive? In what world? We lost by less than that to CCH are we are hammered as being awful. I totally get supporting your teams, I do. The bravado though... lol it's the dishonest bravado that gets me. It's all good. We get to see next week, that's why we play the games my friend. Some will have to pull their heads out of where their opinions originate and the winners get to poke the bear and get's bragging rights.

 

I'm not one giving up on Ryle just yet. In fact I think I liked one of your posts stating that you didn't think hhs should be in front of Ryle at this point (or something like that) Too many question marks for HHs and some of them were answered last night. They got whipped and have a long way to go!

 

However, if Ryle played SC last night...are you saying they wouldnt have been whipped?

 

Nky football just isn't very good right now in my opinion. We'll have some teams make a run in their class, but holistically, it's not good.

Just a quick reminder: We played X relatively close for being a #1 team in Ohio. Am I saying that SC would smoke X? No, I'm not. What I am saying, is that last it's pretty early in the season to be condemning teams over scores. We got thumped, yes. But we will be back next week.

I'm not one giving up on Ryle just yet. In fact I think I liked one of your posts stating that you didn't think hhs should be in front of Ryle at this point (or something like that) Too many question marks for HHs and some of them were answered last night. They got whipped and have a long way to go!

 

However, if Ryle played SC last night...are you saying they wouldnt have been whipped?

 

Nky football just isn't very good right now in my opinion. We'll have some teams make a run in their class, but holistically, it's not good.

 

At this point in the season, we would have taken a loss. I believe that. I think we will need all the regular games and weeks of preparation to get better. We did a reboot, It took courage for the coach to change his scheme after the season started to fit his personnel. I believe we will continue to get better each week. I believe HHS will continue to improve also. I just don't think you guys have enough to compete with SK and Ryle at this point. I guess next week is a good early mid season measuring stick for both of us.

I'll agree with SK. Ryle I think will be a game....if we have Schwalbach back. If not, it will be 21 point loss due to no running game and turnovers.

Just a quick reminder: We played X relatively close for being a #1 team in Ohio. Am I saying that SC would smoke X? No, I'm not. What I am saying, is that last it's pretty early in the season to be condemning teams over scores. We got thumped, yes. But we will be back next week.

 

:ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother:

We're you there? The score ended way worse than the actual game woul have indicated.

 

SC is NOT St X good.

They seem to believe the talent is there to win. They have clearly stated that they are the third best team in nky!

:lol:

 

Wasn't that a coaches poll?

I am happy Scott County will have to face Saint Xavier, Male, or PRP in state playoffs. Only one of these teams can make it to Kroger Field!

Birds will be alright in 5A, sounds like there were some injuries in last nights game. Once HHS gets a full healthy squad on the field I think they will have the players to make a run come playoff time.

 

I was a little harsh last night but thats what having a full day on the lake with 12oz curls will do to someone when they check the scores.

Birds will be alright in 5A, sounds like there were some injuries in last nights game. Once HHS gets a full healthy squad on the field I think they will have the players to make a run come playoff time.

 

I was a little harsh last night but thats what having a full day on the lake with 12oz curls will do to someone when they check the scores.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just a quick reminder: We played X relatively close for being a #1 team in Ohio. Am I saying that SC would smoke X? No, I'm not. What I am saying, is that last it's pretty early in the season to be condemning teams over scores. We got thumped, yes. But we will be back next week.

 

Please, please, please do NOT ever use a scrimmage as a reference to how good or bad Highlands may be. We already have a poster on the board who loves to hang his hat on the outcome when his team scrimmages one of the states big boy teams.

Please, please, please do NOT ever use a scrimmage as a reference to how good or bad Highlands may be. We already have a poster on the board who loves to hang his hat on the outcome when his team scrimmages one of the states big boy teams.

 

Ha. Fair enough. It's nothing to hang a hat on...we still got beat, but I think it shows we are better than we played last night. SC certainly seems to be an elite team in KY (currently ranked #2 in the state behind Trinity, I believe).

 

EDIT: Also, I'm new here. Who are you referencing and where's the thread so I can laugh?

Ha. Fair enough. It's nothing to hang a hat on...we still got beat, but I think it shows we are better than we played last night. SC certainly seems to be an elite team in KY (currently ranked #2 in the state behind Trinity, I believe).

 

EDIT: Also, I'm new here. Who are you referencing and where's the thread so I can laugh?

It's all good. You are new and will learn.

 

I can't point out the multiple threads over the years or the poster. Spend enough time in the football forum, you'll figure it out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.