Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County 71 Highlands 20

Featured Replies

Why did I just spend my entire lunch break reading this silliness?

 

Little brother syndrome?

  • Replies 172
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why did I just spend my entire lunch break reading this silliness?

 

Because I havent ordered anything for you to spend your time hiding it around NKY.

 

 

 

BTW, I found the case of paper I ordered that you hid in @Hellbird's pool. :taz:

Are you kidding me with that comment? The team two years ago was a state semifinalist that honestly should have been in the state finals if not for some very questionable coaching decisions in crunch time.

 

Who was the best team HHS beat that season?

[ATTACH]63549[/ATTACH]

 

Looks like this still works for another season for the Birds.

 

This guy knew when to leave.

The coaching staff and the players are getting what this guy use to do to teams and that's run up the scores.

As for the talent well they aren't coming from other places anymore.

After this loss, where should Highlands land in the BGP rankings?

After this loss, where should Highlands land in the BGP rankings?

 

Tough to say, honestly. With SC being a 6A ranked that high (top 5 for sure) coupled with the injuries.... :shrug:

 

They definitely shouldn't be 3. That I know for sure.

After this loss, where should Highlands land in the BGP rankings?

 

No where near the top 10.

Tough to say, honestly. With SC being a 6A ranked that high (top 5 for sure) coupled with the injuries.... :shrug:

 

They definitely shouldn't be 3. That I know for sure.

 

For the bolded, I was actually talking about where they should be ranked in class 5A, not NKY.

For the bolded, I was actually talking about where they should be ranked in class 5A, not NKY.

 

For the state? Coming into that game I believe we were 8. I'd drop that to maybe 12-13? Hard to say with the trouncing by a much larger school ranked that high in the state.

Thanks for posting, colonel-fan.

 

Interesting to see the breakdown.

 

HHS with 69 plays to SC 51.

HHS 337 yds to SC 564.

HHS 244 passing to SC 154.

HHS 133 rushing to SC 410.

 

Looking at these numbers makes you think the game was closer than the score indicated...and what it looked like on the field.

Thanks for posting, colonel-fan.

 

Interesting to see the breakdown.

 

HHS with 69 plays to SC 51.

HHS 337 yds to SC 564.

HHS 244 passing to SC 154.

HHS 133 rushing to SC 410.

 

Looking at these numbers makes you think the game was closer than the score indicated...and what it looked like on the field.

 

I don't know, Scott County averaged 11 yards/play?

Looking at the yds/play stat obviously shows that they won. Won by 50 points? I wouldn't think so. 200 yards doesn't equal 50 points more often than not.

Sorry they are not 4 to 1 Highlands 1000 SC 2300

Chose SC as the tiebreaker in the NKY Contest. Hope that 71 holds up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.