Russian Lawyer: I did not have Clinton Information.

What is convenient is the about face of some of our posters who held former administrations to a standard they don't expect from our current administration. Some of our posters have made some significant statements with regard to their perception of the ethics of former adminitiations, and with no more evidence than any tying the current administration to alleged Russian relationships.

Getting dirt on your opponent is one thing. But Russia is our collective adversary, and has a long history of subterfuge on the US. There's just a lot wrong with that scenario. It's definitely not run of the mill.

Additionally, the more the administration changes their stories, the more I distrust them. They'd be better off picking one, and sticking with it, or just saying nothing. Then the onus is on the rest of the world to prove them wrong without a shadow of a doubt. As it is, they are casting long shadows on themselves.

THIS!!!(Bolded) Republican Scarborough said the same thing this morning.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know .. Donald is a great businessman who can get 'merica back to where it once was! ... ha, ha ... how many times has his joke of an empire filed bankrupcy? ITS COMPANIES LIKE HIS THAT ARE ONE OF THE MAIN REASON FOR HIGH TAXES! But ... I only work in that field ... so I probably have no clue what I am talking about.

You may know a lot of what you're talking about, probably more than I do. But from an outsider's opinion (I don't post a ton in the Political forums, but read a lot) I usually don't give people a lot of credibility when they point to Trump's bankruptcies as a way to mock him as a businessman.

You may know a lot of what you're talking about, probably more than I do. But from an outsider's opinion (I don't post a ton in the Political forums, but read a lot) I usually don't give people a lot of credibility when they point to Trump's bankruptcies as a way to mock him as a businessman.

Abe Lincoln

Henry Ford

Walt Disney

Milton Hershey

H.J. Heinz

P.T Barnum

These men all have something in common with Trump. I'd call them all successful. But...

Umm ... wrong.

I think you meant that "Trump has went insane"

The funny thing is ... for the first time in my life that I can remember ... there are republican politicians who agree.

Obama is still bashed to high heaven ... and why? Because he represented something that wasn't seen before in the White House (just like Trump... but from different angles).

Pretty funny ... but doesn't the email chain from Donnie Jr. talk about coming from the Russian government? How freaking arrogant can you be (because any moron could read that and at least entertain the thought that maybe, just maybe this administration is a sham).

I love it ... the Right pulls this act that they have never trashed a president the way this current president has been treated ... freaking bull.

I know .. Donald is a great businessman who can get 'merica back to where it once was! ... ha, ha ... how many times has his joke of an empire filed bankrupcy? ITS COMPANIES LIKE HIS THAT ARE ONE OF THE MAIN REASON FOR HIGH TAXES! But ... I only work in that field ... so I probably have no clue what I am talking about.

Im not going to respond to everything in your rant...

However, yes the left has gone insane.

The losing side typically reacts poorly... but Democrats, celebrities etc are embarrassing themselves imo.

Read Donald Trump Jr.’s e-mail chain about the meeting with the Russian lawyer - The Globe and Mail

Email chain from TJR.

If this is supposed to be a smoking gun it seems to be a cap gun. Trump Jr was not seeking specific information and never talked to anyone in the Russian government.

Of course, it will be spun like crazy based on collusion on the meaning of 'collusion'.

I could care less if the Russians influenced the election. We are in a sorry state if they did (I believe they did). That is beside the point. We should be stronger than that to let it happen. It seems the Russians are kicking our rears in the cyber world. Yes, I believe we have influenced elections around the world and shame on the countries that allowed it.

It is laughable to think that DJT is getting more criticism than former Presidents, just not true. He is the only one to take them on and it won't stop because he does. I want a President who is above the fray.

Russia is and always has been our biggest threat in the last 75 years. To even consider getting in bed with them, trusting them, trying to work with them is foolish. Just plain foolish. They will take advantage of every little thing they can to control us.

The most ironic thing in this whole thing to me, albeit me, is that Muslims are more feared by many Americans than Russians. Mind boggling.

I asked a good friend why they voted for Trump. Their response was, I know he is a scumbag and cares nothing about the people, but he will keep us safe. I just shook my head and walked away. I don't live in fear and never have. So it boggles my mind.

Without a doubt, in my mind, the biggest threat to our freedom is Russia.

I could care less if the Russians influenced the election. We are in a sorry state if they did (I believe they did). That is beside the point. We should be stronger than that to let it happen. It seems the Russians are kicking our rears in the cyber world. Yes, I believe we have influenced elections around the world and shame on the countries that allowed it.

It is laughable to think that DJT is getting more criticism than former Presidents, just not true. He is the only one to take them on and it won't stop because he does. I want a President who is above the fray.

Russia is and always has been our biggest threat in the last 75 years. To even consider getting in bed with them, trusting them, trying to work with them is foolish. Just plain foolish. They will take advantage of every little thing they can to control us.

The most ironic thing in this whole thing to me, albeit me, is that Muslims are more feared by many Americans than Russians. Mind boggling.

I asked a good friend why they voted for Trump. Their response was, I know he is a scumbag and cares nothing about the people, but he will keep us safe. I just shook my head and walked away. I don't live in fear and never have. So it boggles my mind.

Without a doubt, in my mind, the biggest threat to our freedom is Russia.

President Obama and the Left made fun of Romney for making that statement.

President Obama and the Left made fun of Romney for making that statement.

So, that is supposed to make me see things differently. I still say that Russia is our biggest threat to freedom.

I have never blindly supported anyone. I am not always left leaning and did not always agree with Obama.