Russian Lawyer: I did not have Clinton Information.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if anyone will question Lynch about why she let the women into the country without a visa to begin with.. Probably a sting to snare Trump, but got his son instead...

Of course it was all a conspiracy to get Trump. Its Lynch, its Hillary, its Obama, its the MSM, its CNN, its the New York Times, its the Liberals, its the Democrats, its Bush, its Rubio, its McCain, its Comey, its Mueller, its Scarborough, its Mika, its the "so called judges" etc. etc. etc.

Who did I forget? :lol:

Of course it was all a conspiracy to get Trump. Its Lynch, its Hillary, its Obama, its the MSM, its CNN, its the New York Times, its the Liberals, its the Democrats, its Bush, its Rubio, its McCain, its Comey, its Mueller, its Scarborough, its Mika, its the "so called judges" etc. etc. etc.

Who did I forget? :lol:

Megyn Kelly? lol

So I'll put it as a question.. What possible reason would she have to let this person in the country under the "extraordinary circumstance" clause ? And expedite it ?

Better question: why would they let Trump win the election and never play this card?

Did they mix things up? Oh...we were supposed to release in 2016 :lol2:

So I'll put it as a question.. What possible reason would she have to let this person in the country under the "extraordinary circumstance" clause ? And expedite it ?

In October of 2015 after Veselnitskaya was denied a Visa, A.G. Lynch granted Veselnitskaya an expedited special immigration parole for 3 months from October 2015 until January of 2016 to help prepare her client Denis Katzyv against a asset seizure in New York City. At the end of her immigration parole, her co-attorneys pled for more time in a court filing. Somehow the Justice Dept lost track of this non-English speaking woman. Only to find her again via NSA intercepts pitching the repeal of the Magnitsky Act to Don Jr. The Justice Dept. could not explain how the Russian lawyer could still be in this country in June 2016. She had also appeared at Senate hearings with the Russian Ambassador Michael McFaul. And attended numerous dinners and events.

I find it odd that the O'bama Justice Dept. lost track of Veselnitskaya for 5 months only to FIND HER again in a meeting with Don Jr. about repeal of Magnitsky Act and Russian adoptions. And how did they FIND her? By NSA intercepts. Wonder how the NSA overheard she was at Trump Tower?