Russian Lawyer: I did not have Clinton Information.

Sorry, Atwater came on the scene with aggressive campaigning with wedge issues. That is not mudslinging. Atwater did not join the Reagan campaigning until 1980. HRC's work with Saul Alinsky began in 1968 when they began corresponding. Hillary was running Bill's campaigns as early as 1972 and Alinsky tactics on organizing were very much in use thru Hillary's campaign style. She was an early Saul Alinsky believer as stated from her senior year thesis. Atwater used real issues while Clinton's were learned at the knee of Alinsky during her work at Berkeley. Obama also perfected Alinsky's community organizing and put it to good use in his campaigns. The GOP better take notice and continue President Trump's hard nosed campaigning, if any of them intend to be reelected. Obama is still organizing as witnessed thru his OAFs " Organizing For Action" offices in all 50 states.

You need to do more research on Lee Atwater.

Regardless, mudslinging is not a partisan campaign tactic. It is used equally by both sides.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, your Mother and I have ALWAYS believed in the dignity of the President and the office. The left is always asking how we can support President Trump with his uncouth ways and lack of dignity. We tried dignity-none better than George Bush #41,quiet dignity and loved his country, was a decorated pilot in WWII and the Clinton gang made fun and ate him alive. Then statesmanship-John McCain with his bipartisan work in the Senate and Vietnam War hero and we saw how he was besmirched, most of all by his own senior campaign strategist Steve Schmidt who axed Sara Palin. Then propriety-one of the nicest candidates to run, Mitt Romney. He received a frontal assault with 47%comment or binders of women's job applications that were taken out of context and his family were trashed by the Obama crew for being "elitists". And all the while the Democrats were taking pages from Alinsky's book, Rules for Radicals, whom he dedicated to Lucifer. Obama partnered with Rezko,Ayers,and attended Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years. Bill Clinton's pal Marc Rich and HRC's favorite Alinsky,whom she chose for her senior thesis.

SF and you wonder why we voted for President Donald Trump, we decided we needed to fight fire with fire. Republicans approached elections by taking the high road and with a theory of may the best man win. Democrats have been using enemies of our democracy such as Ayers, Alinsky, Dorn, Rezko, Rich and Jeremiah Wright. Finally, we decided after many decades that we needed a bare knuckled fighter to fight fire with fire. That's who we got, that's what it took and we won. It's not mine nor your mother's style but it is what it is. I hope somewhere down the road we can return to civility but we will have to see.

So Willie Horton in 1988 was the High Road? :ohbrother:

Swift Boat Vets were the High Road?

His writings highlight his admiration to Lucifer as the first ultimate radical.

Admiration and Dedication are two different things.

But it's neither here nor there really when it comes to the subject at hand. :thumb:

Both were real subjects and issues, I already said no more high road like Conservatives had long held to in Presidential Elections.

I think many would say that the two above were far from being substantive or issues.

Lucifer, Satan and the Devil are all names of the SAME FALLEN ANGEL.

Satan is a different form of the name, a litigation name.

Lucifer is often referred in terms of deceit and or angelic in origin. (I believe John Milton has as much of our imagination on this name as Scripture)

Devil is more prominent in the Scriptures.

Lucifer is often referred in terms of deceit and or angelic in origin. (I believe John Milton has as much of our imagination on this name as Scripture)

Just did a quick search on Lucifer and it only appears once and in Isaiah and is debatable if it uses that as a name but as "Star of the morning." It is a taunt at Babylon as well.

Isaiah 14:12

“How you have fallen from heaven,

O star of the morning, son of the dawn!

You have been cut down to the earth,

You who have weakened the nations!

Still all three mean the fallen angel.