Zion Harmon, BGHS super player received HUGE news...

I know your kid's a superstar, but,,,,,,,

Gawd this diatribe is tired. Look, your kids got housed by an 8th grader. If it really makes you feel that much better, your kid got housed by a "could be frosh". :angrybird3:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't his initial intention in coming to Bowling Green last season was because 8th graders could play varsity basketball in Kentucky and not in Tennessee?

He did play varsity ball as a 7th grader in Tennessee at Lighthouse Christian. Scored 33 points vs La Lumiere while playing varsity for Lighthouse Christian as a 7th grader, and yes La Lumiere A team with Brian Bowen, Tyger Campbell etc.

From what I heard yesterday there is a very good indication he will be in KY at BGHS next year too. I am glad to hear that, he is an unbelievable talent and with a March birthday if he had been a freshmen he probably would have been younger than most others in his class and as an 8th grader he is probably older than most in his class. In my opinion, move on....there is no story on his age appropriateness for his class. His abilities are way above with most seniors next season and this past season.

Before HS sports and social media took over the world folks looked to start their kids as early as possible. Not so much anymore. The older age may play a part in success when he/she is younger but eventually talent or lack there of shines through. I could count the athletes in my child's school (male athletes) on one hand that will not be 18 by their junior year.

From what I heard yesterday there is a very good indication he will be in KY at BGHS next year too. I am glad to hear that, he is an unbelievable talent and with a March birthday if he had been a freshmen he probably would have been younger than most others in his class and as an 8th grader he is probably older than most in his class. In my opinion, move on....there is no story on his age appropriateness for his class. His abilities are way above with most seniors next season and this past season.

I'll be in the minority that hopes he goes elsewhere. No ulterior motive whatsoever.