Zion Harmon, BGHS super player received HUGE news...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evidently the WACG connection was a strong pull. Earlier in the thread I hinted at this as a possibility if indeed this happens, but it was simply a guess knowing the history with Coach Breeze and Zion from the NIKE circuit.

• 2 weeks later...

Fascinating situation. Very Weird... Wish the kid the best. Hope he reaches his dreams. But these "athletic transfers" that happen over and over seem to benefit nobody. Find one place, stay with it.

If was his parent, I'd go to the best college prep boarding schools and send him there and then get him on the best AAU program and stick with it.

Use the boarding school/college prep school to get me the very best education and get me around the very smartest kids possible. He would build amazing relationships with great families. Then use the AAU system to get me the best exposure and best competition and spend my year in college.

(Note, Seeing Harmon, I don't think he is or will be a one and done type player. He's neither big enough or athletic enough). I suspect he ends up outside the top 25 in his class.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R4 R13