Warriors 132 Cavaliers 113 (Game 2)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LeBron refused to go to the podium I wonder if there will be any fine for not going? He did answer questions in the locker room.

Pretty sure he will be fined. He's upset at the way they have been handling the press conferences and he's had to wait.

For real that's what they said.

Steph is back to being Steph.

Exactly! As great as Durant is, Curry is what makes this team one of the best ever the last few years. Adding Durant just helped them possibly be perfect.

This team without Curry still would be very good with Durant, but I don't think they win it all. This team without Durant but with a healthy Curry and this team probably still wins it all in 6 or 7 games. I don't think it was a coincidence this team really took off this second half of the year, when Curry went back to being Curry.

When you jog back in transition you get buried. In the half court I don't buy the "can't guard them" line. Too many second chance points turned a successful defensive possession into another bomb. Rebound the basketball

When you jog back in transition you get buried. In the half court I don't buy the "can't guard them" line. Too many second chance points turned a successful defensive possession into another bomb. Rebound the basketball

Golden State had 10 offensive board on 43 missed shots. They didn't score 132 on the glass. They did it by shooting 50/40/90 as a team. You are overthinking it...

Van Gundy must have said 20 times how much better Cleveland's defensive game plan was in game 2, even after they gave up 40 points in the first quarter.

I'm no ex-NBA coach but this doesn't make much sense to me.

I agree with Van Gundy. Golden State is just that much better.

Why is Cleveland trying to run with GS? The goal should be to try and limit possesions not increase them.

Role players do normally play better at home and the Cavs role players have been awful. Game 3 they need the likes of Korver and JR to spark something.

Why is Cleveland trying to run with GS? The goal should be to try and limit possesions not increase them.

Role players do normally play better at home and the Cavs role players have been awful. Game 3 they need the likes of Korver and JR to spark something.

Quietly, Golden State has become one of, if not the best defensive team in the league. They are forcing the action not allowing the Cavs to control tempo.

Why I would be alarmed if I am Cleveland is that the Cavs played with desperation last night. Played bully ball and it was not remotely close to enough to slow down the Warriors' barrage. Series do have a tendency to change momentum's quickly, so we shall see come Wednesday how much longer this series will last. Assuming Draymond isn't getting suspended and the Warriors not having to worry about losing their best rim protector, I can't see Cleveland taking 4 out of 5 games.