NKU Student Faked Cancer?

Are there threecourses at that golf club? How does that even work? I guess you could get it done with two, shotgun start with two groups on each tee but holy cow.

My guess would be something like an 8 am tee time with 2 groups per hole and then a 1 pm tee time with the same.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure there is a legal term for a college aged student. I think emancipated only applies to children under 18. Kids/parents aren't legally obligated to anything once the child hits adult age. Maybe the word your looking for is "estranged".

Yeah. I'm not really sure at what age that she did it, maybe she was a minor. Either way, I don't think there is a relationship there which helps to answer UKMF's and my initial question about it.

Are there threecourses at that golf club? How does that even work? I guess you could get it done with two, shotgun start with two groups on each tee but holy cow.

Yeah, I have never heard of a golf outing with that many teams. I am honestly not sure where they are playing, but there is a spot in Kenton County with three 18 hole courses. It may be there.

I hate to say I don't really know details because I wasn't able to participate but was told the number of teams this morning.

I have known this family very well my entire life. It is a sad, sad situation, but one thing is clear: This girl is absolutely ill. I can't be upset at the other people who are judging her, but please remember there is more than one side to every story, and none of us have walked in her or her parents shoes. Just an absolutely horrifying story, and clearly she was seeking attention. She got it alright. Now she'll get a lot more (negative) attention than support I'd bet.

Prayers from InItToWinIt, because she has a very serious mental disorder.

Could be. Google Munchausen Syndrome.

Or could just be a greedy so-and-so. Neither would surprise me.

Serious with this post, but the only time I've ever heard of that because of an Eminem rap song and had no idea what it was. Just googled it and that would certainly be an explanation.

Serious with this post, but the only time I've ever heard of that because of an Eminem rap song and had no idea what it was. Just googled it and that would certainly be an explanation.

When I worked at the local CMHC, we had one or two outpatient cases. Very weird affliction.

I thought from Day 1 this sounded like Munchausen Syndrome. Underlying causes are often emotional / trauma based. It's unfortunate that the majority of people that will see or read about this case will go automatically to how vile she is, rather than step back and see this as a very severe and often misunderstood mental health condition. Difficult to treat at best....

I thought from Day 1 this sounded like Munchausen Syndrome. Underlying causes are often emotional / trauma based. It's unfortunate that the majority of people that will see or read about this case will go automatically to how vile she is, rather than step back and see this as a very severe and often misunderstood mental health condition. Difficult to treat at best....

Day 1?! The story just broke yesterday! :lol2: